Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BB Vibrational Remedy

I was on the BB website and came across on the blog post a supposed vibrational remedy for women who never developed breasts during puberty. According the article women who never developed during puberty have a harder time developing. How discouraging for me. I was just wondering if anyone on the forum has heard of this or knows what it is. I emailed the company asking if they are different pills or if it is a different method.

Any input would be appreciated!Smile

Marie

It looks to me like you buy the original pills and they give you this special instrument type thing. I'm skeptical as to if it actually works since they are giving it away as a free trial. Sad

The only "vibrational" thing I've ever heard of are like the massagers that are sold on ebay, not by BB but by other companies. I have one and I think it has helped to firm them more while developing, but not sure if that's what they are talking about. If you are going to try BB might as well take advantage of anything free lol since their product is so expensive.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon