Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Howdy all!!

Hello All!!

Am nearly 22 now...Quite slim, and have small boobies, which am not as embarrassed about now as i used to be. I love em, but i want em bigger and bouncier. :3

Umm i've registered few days ago after doing few days of reading researching and then i came upon a link to this site! It made me hopeful and exited inside that i may actually get some growing of boobies :3

I was quite flat chested - literally, no boob, just flat space on my chet till i was 17, when i got to be 17, i was massaging my boobs with any lotion but mostly with the shea butter cream... But i was unable to stick with the massage and such regularly, but i did get myself some boobies in 4 years - with irregular and rather rare booby massage and creams i got myself at first a solid 32A cup recently...(thats 4 years) >_<

Well since all the massage and regular lotions have some effect on my booby growth and some real stories here with pictures of before and after made me realise that it is indeed possible to grow my boobs no matter how others kept telling me that its the urban legends and such...

Anyhows, am exited to be a part of this forum, and hope am welcomed here, and sorry for my ramble - i seem to talk a lot.
Will be looking forward to reading more and booby growing.

Was actually wondering on how to create a blog here, since found few blog like entries on programmes and booby growing projects they have done...

Am looking forward to the new experiences and sharing of info with all of you! :3

Layla ^_^

Hi Honey, welcome to the forum, its a great place with lots of friendly people and we are all here to help you get the boobs of your dreams lol as far as the blog thing goes im not really sure. most people just post on the programme page and update daily or whenever they can, there is also a picture section if you wanted to share your progress there. its only visable to members so guests cannot enter it so it gives abit of protection but its upto you what you want to share with everyone. Anyway good luck on your boobie growing quest lolBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Hi, welcome to the forum. Thank you for your success story, it is motivating. I also massage before pumping my breasts for 5-10min twice a day. I think it's very good for circulation, and definitely helps with my pumping. Have you decided what you want to try? Or are you going to continue with massages?

1st!! - Thank you guys for the replies!! XD
Right now, am gonna try and do the massage twice a day - in the morning after shower, and evening before i go to bed...
Will try and stick with daily routine of massaging and taking just vitamins over next week or so. Then will gradually add in herbs.
Right now, i've completely cut out the fast food, and chinese, havent had any in 2 months. Am no alcohol drinker, non smoker, was lacking exercise, and am slowly doing some now and then...

Right now i just do regular cream massage, and take some supplements for my hair and nails, (the hair, skin and nail vitamins, some msm, multivitamins and evening primrose oil) obviously i dont take full amounts as directed, just one pill of each once a day with my biggest meal of the day..In a week or 2 am planning to switching to the nbe oil.
I found a recipe on here somewhere about how to make your own nbe oil so will follow the guide and create something like it as written here... :
http://www.network54.com/Forum/547753/me...BE+massage-
Heard that primrose and starflower oil have some effect on boobie growth. So will be testing that too.

I dont exactly have much money to spend on the branded stuff for boobie growth and the breast pumps and such... So am going down the cheap path and will see how it shall go... (fingers crossed!) :3

Let me know what you guys think?

Oh and some info on my body build :

Height - 5'5"
Weight - 125 lbs
Below boob - 29 inch
Across nipple - 32 inch
Above boob - 31 inch
Waist - 27 inch
Hips - 35 inch

Goal would be to increase by 2 inches... :3

I think im a small 34A...but seems i have one bra thats 32B and i kinda fill it perfectly... :3

(below is a screen shot of how i tried to find my size online...it made me laugh! just cus my bf keeps saying i dont need a bra cus they are a nice shape)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah I've herad of that website, hilarious. I think your plan is good. Do what has worked for you until now. There are some women from the old site who have seen great results with massaging only like Tigerlily. There are some neat techinques on there by her you might want to try. I will be looking forward to your results.

HI and welcome.

It is my hope that you get the results that you are looking for. Just remember that it sometimes takes time to find the right program for you. Herbal programs can sometimes be hit or miss. What works for one may not for another. I would suggest that you might want to add a heating pad to your after massage program. Also there are some foods that you can add to your diet that may help. Here is a old post where I have links to tigerlily's massage program, links to the breast friendly foods, and some links and recipes for fennel tea. I have used fennel tea for both ingestion and use in making a batter mix.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=54&pid=11191#pid11191

When you add your herbs, remember to start up slow. You might want to increase you intake of the things you are currently taking. Start taking the recommended dosages. I take B100 and B-complex liquid for nerve health and development. Hair and nail tablets gave me indegestion so I went back to taking gelatin for collogen support.

I hope you find some of this information helpful.
Good luck

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon