Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Faerycat popping back to say hi and perhaps something new to try...

Hi all,

I was a member here a number of years ago. I still see some names I recognize here and a lot of new faces too.

Anyway, I had to give up NBE as it made me very ill. It knocked all my hormones to bits, so much so that my hormone tests were showing I was menopausal, which turned out not to be the case in the end.

So after trying all sorts of herbs, potions and pumps as well as WU and creams etc etc, and yes, I did grow. I think my old profile logs are still here on the site.....I had to give up and recover my body. It took a while and my boobs shrunk back to 32aaaaaaa again, lol.

To be honest, I got to the point where I didn't care nor think about breast growth at all and just got on with life.

Now here's for the good bit Wink I think. I started taking Sea Buckthorn caps just over 3 weeks ago to try and help out a skin complaint. Have been taking 4 caps a day. Anyhoo, my boobs have started growing and I mean........growing! Have gained well over 1/2 a cup size already and everyone is making comments.

At first I put it down to menstrual bloat but period passed over a week ago and am still getting bigger.......and tingling.......and feeling much meatier Big Grin

SB contains lots of amazing oil acids and is supposed to help balance out hormones.

So who knows. I'd be curious to hear of anyone who has tried this or anyone prepared to give it a go to see if this works for them too.

Sorry but I just had to share this with you.

Love to all!

=^-~= x

welcome back. i can't get enough of my nutty peeps here. thank you for sharing! and good luck. oh no. can't not google sea... who needs sleep anyway Tongue

it's great to see you back here!

it's wonderful that you found a way to help your NBE along..even though it was by "accident". i may just have to try it myself!

just a quick question, what brand of SBT capsules do you use? and have you tried the topical oil?

keep us informed! it is great that you have seen progress!

I'm using Pharma Nord Omega 7 Sea Buckthorn. A wee bit about it -

What is Omega 7?

Omega-7 is a nutritional supplement prepared from berries of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippopae rhamnoides), a shrub originating in the Himalayas. Most of the research into the sea buckthorn plant has been carried out by Chinese and Russian scientists, and sea buckthorn is widely used in health products and cosmetics in these countries.

The oil extracted from sea buckthorn berries is a rich source of the essential polyunsaturated omega-7 fatty acids (PUFAs), palmitoleic acid and cis-vaccenic acid. Relatively few plant species are good sources of these essential PUFAs. In addition to the omega-7 PUFAs, sea buckthorn oil is a good source of the PUFAs alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 type), linoleic acid (omega-6 type), and oleic acid (omega-9 type), as well as containing high levels of antioxidants (tocopherols, tocotrienols, carotenoids plant sterols and vitamin C).

What does Omega 7 do?

Mucous membranes line the surface of the digestive system, the respiratory tract, and the urino-genital tracts. The essential PUFAs and antioxidants present in sea buckthorn oil act synergistically to help maintain healthy mucous membranes throughout the body. Omega 7 may help to maintain natural lubrication during the menopause, via its soothing action on mucous membranes such as those of the vaginal tract.

The omega-7 PUFA palmitoleic acid is of particular importance, because it confers fluidity to the membrane, whilst having a low susceptibility to oxidation. Omega-7 PUFAs, together with the other classes of omega PUFAs present in sea buckthorn oil (and their metabolites) also play an important role in maintaining a healthy immune system and normal inflammatory response.

Additional Notes:

60 Capsules

One Capsule typically provides:
Content

Seabuckthorn Oil
499.75mg

Of which:

Seabuckthorn seed oil
30-40%

Seabuckthorn berry oil
60-70%

D-alpha tocopherol acetate
2mg

Of which:

Saturated fatty acids
130mg

Monounsaturated fatty acids
210mg

Of which: Palmitoleic acid (n-7
120mg

Cis-vaccenic acid (n-7)
30mg

Oleic acid (n-9)
60mg

Polyunsaturated fatty acids
160mg

Of which: Linoleic acid (n-6)
90mg

Alpha-linoleic acid (n-3)
70mg

Ingredients:

Seabuckthorn Oil, D-alpha tocopherol acetate, Capsule shell: Modified maize starch, Glycerol, Gelling agent: Carrageena, Acidity regulator: Disodium phosphate

Dosage Guide:

2 capsules to be taken twice daily for 2 months then 1 capsule twice daily. To be taken with food.

Lolz and NO, I would not recommend using it topically unless you want bright orange boobs BlushBig Grin

The oil itself is very red and it stains.

Good luck to anyone wishing to give it a go.

This sounds exciting. Just ebayed it and it's quite expensive. I may wait to see if other girls share your success story Smile If they do, I'd definitely be up for trying this.

it definitely sounds interesting!

hmmmm.could this be taken along with BO??

BO as in bovine ovary? Lol, it's been a long time since I was here on a constant basis so am trying to recall all the terms. Did BO actually work permanently for anyone?

I can't see why not.

Have almost completed a month on SB and am still growing, yay!

Keep me posted!

yea it's bovine ovary.(takes time to get back in the groove og things here lol). Several on here report good growth with Bo...some with Ultra Breast or Bountiful Breast and some just with "generic" BO( which is just the raw BO...not a commercial product such as the UB). The Granular thread has all of their information.

I am going to be taking the generic BO(I was taking it for about 2 wks then decided to stop and do a detox/cleanse to really start fresh even tho I really hadn't been on NBE herbs for awhile) cuz I like the idea of being able to control the amount of BO i take. THe UB and BB have other stuff in them and by taking the generic BO I can choose too add the extra stuff or not.

I am placing an order today for more BO plus the pituitary that so many suggest is neccessary to add. Now I may consider the Sea Buckhorn...depending on price.

So glad to have you back....i rememeber reading some of your posts on the old site when I first found it about a yr and a half ago...good luck darlin!Wink

Hi girls!

Update report - Am still taking the SBT and still growing. It's like holy sh*t, I can't believe this, lol.

When I tried all the herbs and different things years ago, yes I got what appeared to be growth but was more of a swelling as I look back and it went away quickly. Also, from being totally flat, the growth/swelling I got gave me weird shaped boobs. I dunno if my old pics can still be accessed????

Anyways, this time I would deffo say it's real growth and my boobs look round and proper this time........like real Big Grin

I'm 110 pounds and haven't gained any weight but before I started taking SBT a 32a bra was too big for me and now I'm literally spilling out over the top of a 32b. In fact a 30d fits perfectly so am thinking I may have to go into a 32c Big Grin

I can't believe it, lol. I keep looking at them Blush and my confidence has soared.

Perhaps the oils in the SBT were just the thing my body needed to give it that boost........???

Anyone else trying it?

x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon