Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to site

This is all new to me, but I have been reading up on everyone's advice and I am hoping for success.
I am 39 with 2 children that I breastfed for 11 months each. I am currently a size 34NB (guess that stands for no boobs). I am 5'6" and weigh 116ish lbs. I have always been small breasted, so is it even possible to get bigger than I was before children??
I recently started really watching what I eat and cut back my carbs and sugars greatly. I figured since I was hitting 40, it was time to really start taking care of my body. Unfortunately, I am not much of an exerciser, but I have good intentions of at least starting to walk if nothing else.
I started on Greenbush Enhancement Kit 9 days ago -
2 caps 3 times a day, massage 2 times a day with extract and lotion mixture (heat when I can), and 1 dropperful of the extract 1 time per day in a drink.
I am doing my best to stay on this regimen and don't know if I should take more capsules or do anything else than I am doing now. I am not seeing any results (I know it is early), but I am happy to take any advie anyone has for me.
I really hope for some results, even if it is just some fullness. I will stay optimistic. Blush

Hello and welcome.

I will just like to give you some friendly advice!
Becareful whos advice you follow on here as there seems to be alot of people who advertise for certain products.
They say they have had certain results but judge for yourself.

Good luck.

Thank you.
I actually found 'beboard' before I found this site and so many people had before and after pics with their routines and that is why I started even trying.
Are you currently doing any type of BE? Because quite honestly, I do not want to waste my time taking all these pills and massaging if I am just going to be let down.
Thank you for the advice. I would rather have people be honest with me than to feed me a line of bull - plus I can spend my time and money on other things. Smile

Hello.

I am using the Brava system at present, which i find is working well.
I would not waste your time with herbs and crap like that as they do not work.
So look at the Brava and see what you think.

Good luck.

cbdaisy, I am sorry Majestic is bothering you. She has been leaving a path of destruction behind her. She has been spreading hate towards trusted long time members of this forum and spreading lies. Do not listen to her. Women on here are only trying to help each other, and no one is trying to sell a product. Believe me these companies don't have enough money to pay someone to sit around all day posting on forums. If we do find someone advertising, we put them in their place. I've been reading breastnexus and the old site since December, and I'm so glad I've found these sites. Everyone is so nice and helpful since I've found the forum, and until Majestic I haven't seen anymore be less than willing to help.

NBE works. Herbs work, bovine ovary works, breast pumps work, but not all work for everyone. Everyone is different and something that works for one might not work for another. Most people on here support taking generic herbs or supplements. What do they get out of it? There are so many different brands. And the brands that are suggested by other members have worked for them, that's why they recommend them. Sorry for the rant, but these are things that have gone through my mind, and have had to explain to a few people I've told to about NBE. We all have a goal here, to get bigger breasts naturally. And yes it is time consuming, and sometimes expensive, and sometimes it doesn't work, but I think it's worth it. I've been on NBE 6 months and haven't grown yet, but I'm still hopeful I will find the right method for me. It's better than nothing. And with so many websites on the net that are false advertisement, it makes me so angry that Majestic tries to discredit the only honest helpful one out there.

As for your program, I don't do herbs but I've heard Greenbush is one of the good ones to try. If you want more help, may I suggest posting on the herbal NBE section? People don't often check this section. What I can say is that you are still new in your program. You need to give it a few weeks for the herbs to take effect. And if you don't get the growth signs then you dose up. Good luck!

Thank you for the positive outlook. I felt very discouraged yesterday after reading what she wrote to me, so thank you for the encouragement. I will take your advice...

Hi cbdaisy, welcome to the forum and please do not listen to majestic, NBE and herbs do work and we are all here to support you through this. I started out as male but as you can see NBE has helped me to develop my breasts and i was completely flat, so its just a matter of finding a routine that works for you. It can be hard work and it takes a long time but its worth it hun. so good luck and happy growing lol Big Grin

Hugs Cherylxxxx

How dare you attack me cheryll. My views are correct and my advice is sound.
Do not take advice of a perverted man, who has clearly lost his mind.
And i must say i am suprised to hear you felt discouraged cbdaisy? my advice was exellent and you must have very little selfesteem for you to feel like that. PM me and i will help you my lovely.

Be strong.

Majestic, nice communication skills. First you insult our new member, discredit the whole forum and everyone in it, then you offer help. Cheryl did not attack you, and even if she did it is not even close to what you've done to her, including in your last post.

cbdaisy, you will soon realize how great this forum is. It is a safe haven for everyone discussing a private subject. We do not get the likes of Majestic, so she is an exception, not the rule. We help each other out, and hopefully reach our goals. We do not discourage, but do tell the truth. Like most NBE companies' products don't work, mostly the well-known ones like Breast Actives. Brava does work very well, like the one Majestic is using. I am using the noogleberry, a pump like Brava. If you are interested in breast pumps you can check it out. I've tried BO (bovine ovaries) for 6 months which did not make me grow. Now I'm doing the two together which doubles my chances I guess Big Grin. I've noticed women who have breastfed have good results, since you were larger before. And you are starting with a nice size too, which helps. I think you will respond well. The most important thing in NBE is consistency and commitment. This site keeps me motivated, otherwise it would be hard to keep to the routine. One of my motivations is Cheyl, she is very helpful and has gone through a huge transformation. We are very happy for her, because she has found what makes her happy in life. She has gone from flat to DD. There are many more success stories in the personal programs section, and see before and after photos too. I hope you start feeling those aches soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon