Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

start a poll

Hello.

I would like to know how to start a poll on this forum.

Thank you.

Wow, prejudiced and dumb, who would have thought that would have ever been a combination?

Anyway, eventhough you are a moron I will answer this simply because I want you to post your silly poll and fall flat on your face... how you post a poll... go to the section of the forum you want to post in click NEW THREAD. And since it seems you have the IQ of mayonnaise, it's right near the top of the threads in the left hand corner of the screen, don't see it? Not my problem.

Now, are you listening? Good, type in your silly little subject and statement then scroll down past the box you type your body of the post in, you will see options, WOW imagine that huh? It will say in big bold letters POLL, wow, just want you was looking for huh? Then you click the little box to checkmark that you want to make it a poll and select how many options you want the poll to have, and just as an example, because I know how simple minded folk like you can be. I will post a poll myself, because I feel people like YOU have no place in this forum and shouldn't be here. And I have a little wager for you...

If your poll goes in favor of you with votes from REAL forum members, not fake accounts you make. And the majority really believes transgenders and males should not be here, I'll leave the forum, I will take down all my posts and you can have at it, I will make a forum for all those that agree with me to come to.

If your poll goes in favor that males should stay, then I suggest YOU leave and find a forum for only women or make one.

In my poll, if it goes in favor that people like you (prejudiced, bigots) should leave, well bye bye!

Do we have a bet?

Oh and like I said only REAL forum members votes will count, meaning they have been contributing to this forum and not just a new member who has posted a few times. Cause I know people like you, you will make fake accounts and vote. So sorry new ladies, nothing personal just want this to be a fair bet.

I hate to have stooped to your level, but I can't stand prejudiced people, and I don't think you add to this community, so I want prejudiced people like you GONE!

Anastasia, I completely agree with you. I don't understand why Majestic and others like them don't just find/create a new forum.

It seems a completely pointless argument to me anywho. I saw a forum member on this website called 'woonudepics' who had clearly registered just to perve at the pics. Surely that is a lot more offensive than a genuine member who contributes their growing journey, male or female. Just my two pence.

Seriously, why doesn't Majestic just leave and find another forum to her liking to begin with.

I agree with you completely Anastasia, and if this forum does change for the worst, I also plan on leaving and erasing all my posts as well. I would love to follow you and all the other intelligent members to whatever forum you end up creating if this one becomes a prejudice hell pit.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon