Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Men do not belong on this forum.

Hello all.

I have not been on this forum in along time since my last visit caused upset amongst a certain minority of people. I received abuse and some stupid people even refered to me as being a male, which i assure you, i am not one of these "men seeking breasts"Angry.
Since this time i have visited here as a guest to gain infomation.
I also have had a great many PM from people who think like i do and that this forum should not be a place for men to discuss there perverted fantasies.

More and more men seem to be visiting here and they actually discust me with there strange desire for female breasts.
I intend to start a poll to see how many woman feel the same. Ifind this offensive, i would also like to thank butterfly84 for her support on this, as she was the first to send me a PM stating she felt the same.
I then realised as suspected that i was in the right about this and men should not frequent this forum any longer.
Men cannot develop breasts as women do and what they do develop is a poor substitute and men should stop living in a dream world and realise this.
Chrissi girl, i have read what you put, regarding PM and think it is nonsense. Obviously you need professional help to get you out of your fantasy world.
I hope this post will make men see how ridiculous they are for wanting breasts and that most people will not, and do not support this. Just the few that made my last visit a horrible expereince.

So i urge all who agree with me to state your feelings and lets make this forum safe from the prying eyes and perverted ways of certain individuals who should not be on here.
Thank you

I can see how you may not want men to be on here just for the photos and deviant fantasies, but men who want to become women and enlarge thier breast should be on here just like the rest of us. Thats what your saying right? Huh

Hello.

I believe that this site should be for women only. This is not a site for the transgender is it. So if these men have problems like that then they should go to a website with other troubled people and get there kicks there.
Men cannot develop breasts like women do and should not be here.
That is mine and many other peoples view.

Thank you.

Majestic-

What does it matter to you if men want to develop breasts? They're not hurting anyone, and they have the right to try to make their bodies more attractive. It might not be an attractive idea to you, but obviously it is to them.

These forums are a filled with information, and it's a good place for them to ask advice. Transgender forums might not have as much information specifically on the development of breasts.

Honestly, what's the big deal? You're here to develop your breasts, and they're here to develop theirs. I could understand if they were being disruptive or abusive, but they're not so I don't see what the problem is. Just ignore them if it bothers you so much. We're all here seeking information. Focus on your own growth journey.

Live and let live.

I Agree,
How could you say that they are troubled? They want breast growth as well. We are all here for the same reasons, someone who would judge someone who is trying to better their appearance is the one who is troubled if you ask me. Its the users like Cheryl that make us all inspired by his journey to a 'she'. If a man who wants breast growth is troubled than by all means, we all are. I am a woman, and I am appalled at these statements.

Hourglasswannabe, AllSmiles12,

Pleeeeeze don't take offense at this. If I were in front of you saying this, you could see that I'm not trying to be offensive. But in text communications that fact is often lost.

This is an old subject, here are some of my opinions...

* There are women (and men) who do not want to associate with men who want to grow breasts on themselves. They inevitably leave the board which results in loss of experiences, knowledge, and general brain power that makes the progression of understanding of NBE regress and eventually stop - at least, on this board. This is the "big deal." This is why they ARE being disruptive.

As for abusive - they are abusing themselves. Do you really want to support that? Live and let live has been applied in reverse. When you impose yourself on others, that is not live and let live. That is an imposition.

* If the subject of the board were limited to NBE for genetic women only, the problem would take care of itself to a great extent. I know of other boards that restricted to women only. They never got anywhere near as far as the BEBOARD or Eve's boards. But whenever any board that was going strong decided that their version of openmindedness included the male body, after a time they all went dormant but the "men" remained.

* Breasts on men is not attractive, it is perverted. Men who want to grow breasts on themselves are NOT here for the same reason that women are. If you think that they are, you need to think it out.

* Men don't have the "right" to grow breasts on themselves. They have the freedom. This (the subject of rights) is another subject, one that most people have not thought out. If they did, they would agree. Your statement would be more accurate if it read "freedom" or "ability" rather than "right."

* That transgender forums might not have as much information is irrelevant. Growing breasts on women is very different than growing breasts on men. But supporting transgenders or transformation should be rejected on moral grounds, among others.

Simply put, men who want to grow breasts on themselves are suffering from an instability (be it a disorder or morally originated) which is agitated by moral relativism. Some things are a moral question and some are not. This is one that is. I see this as fact, not opinion.

Respectfully,

Wahaika

Majestic,

I have to first say that I admire your courage to speak out on this.

I am of the same opinion as you, but you will find as I did, that political correctness and moral relativism is so rampant that many people no longer know what is right or what is wrong, and they don't care. I don't want to be associated, even by accident, with these types so that is why I do not visit here often anymore.

This is not a democracy - it is Eve's board and her opinion is the law. If she wants to allow moral deviants on the board, then that is her priviledge. One of the reasons I started my own board was because of this very issue, even though the main issue was that I needed my own space to keep track of my own observations and have control over my own information.

The next thing that I would definitely observe is that I would have been no help to my wife (she originally asked me to research this for her) were it not for some very patient women who were willing to let me observe and ask questions and try to figure all of this out for myself. I got some real intense flack from two of them but even they were willing to answer questions when I had them, so I have to respect them for that. From that knowledge, and other interests in parallel along with knowledge that came from investigating side issues, I have gained a lot of other knowledge of many systems of the body.

To clarify:

1. Are you referring to all men, even those who are here to support their wives, or just those who want to grow breasts on themselves?

2. Do you think that all men who visit this forum do so for sinister and/or perverted reasons?

BTW, if it is ever decided that this will be an all women board, all I ask is that Eve delete all messages authored by me before deleting my account. I will even provide the SQL command to do it. I support your position.

Wahaika

WOW, where has all this come fromSad I am tired of arguing and putting up with single minded people who view the world in such black and white. This board has been a friendly very active and informative forum for along time now and i feel very hurt that you majestic have started this up again and i know of your views wahaika and i respect them as i do all views but i have no idea why you have commented on this as you no longer participate on this forum. If you both just wanted to upset and alienate people then well done, you have succeded. I have nothing more to say and i am ashamed that there are people like you out there in the world.Angry

Wow Wahaika, I'm surprised at your views. :-/ I haven't been around for very long, but you seem to be one of the more respected members here and on other forums.

I'm a bit disturbed with the way you seem to state your moral views/opinions as fact. The fact is, morality is indeed relative. I have a friend who thinks it's morally wrong to eat meat, but to me it's perfectly fine. I think the only time things are universally wrong is when someone is inflicting pain and suffering (whether emotional or physical) on an innocent person. But this is all too complicated to discuss here on a breast forum.

I'm sure Cheryl has been to many doctors to discuss her decisions and if they deemed it healthy enough to proceed, I don't think she is harming herself. I could understand not wanting to encourage someone who is doing something incredibly unhealthy for the sake of physical appearance (like making themselves vomit to get thin), but I don't think that's the case with transgendered people.

And I actually did mean to use the word "right." As long as people aren't harming themselves, you're entitled to have the ability to make your body look the way you want it to look. You can dye your hair, get piercings, get tattoos, lose weight, gain weight, etc. As long as you're not cutting yourself or doing very harmful things, I don't see the problem. I personally don't find things like piercings/tattoos attractive (and the solution is simple, I just don't do these things to myself and don't date people who have them), but I don't have the right to tell others what to do because they might find it attractive. And since they're doing it to themselves and not me, I couldn't care less.

I'm not sure if you and Majestic are from very conservative countries/backgrounds, but not everybody is that conservative and not everyone has the same morals.

The fact is, the human race will never be able to agree on what is "moral" for every single issue, especially social issues. There are certain things that as human beings we just know are wrong, because most people have compassion. However, this applies to things like killing, torture, abuse, rape, etc. Things that don't harm others are more difficult to define (like sex before marriage, homosexuality, transgendered people, etc), and there's no way everyone is going to agree. Which is why the "live and let live" phrase exists. It's not harming you, so just worry about yourself, go on with your life, and don't worry about what someone else is doing.

And as for the women who left because they couldn't tolerate the presence of men, well that was their choice. They still had the ability to stay, but if they decided they didn't want to, then that was a decision they made. I think that's quite different from actually taking away the choice to stay here from male members. It's one thing to choose not to be somewhere, and it's a completely other thing to be banned from being somewhere.

Majestic....I'm curious why you continue to seek out this forum? If I'm not mistaken, Wakaika has his own nbe forum. There are other alternatives. It would be up to him whether or not he wished to allow men to access his forum. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable there. I feel comfortable here as is. These are a wonderful, supportive, fun bunch of ppl who have only offered knowledge, experience, and advice.
I'm just curious why you seem so fixated on this particular forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon