Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anybody tryed any of these? HELP PLEASE

HI im kinda new here,it took me a while to find the button to post a new thread...lol....funny huh???....

I found this webpage and I thing it's amazing,I feel like I'm not alone anymore.Shy

Well actually the main point of this thread is to ask you girls if any of you have hear or even better tryed any of these breast enhancement pills "EVEGEN" and/or "Bust-Boom"...on yahoo I've seen ppl mention that Bust-Boom works ,the same with evegen. But I just wanted to get some more opinions....so I can pick which one to buy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me out here ,any info you thing might be helpful.

Evegen got mentioned a few times in the old forum I think. To be honest neither of the products you name seems to have the highest rate of success, as far as I can tell from reading all the threads. Wonderup and Natureday seem to have the higher success rates. I think all the products work to some degree, but with some of them the success rate is not very high. I'm not sure about Bust Boom, but Evegen seems to have a lot of different names, which isn't really a good sign.

yeah well , I'll check and read around a little more......thanks a lot

Before you pick a product you need to find out what your hormones are like. For example, are you estrogen dominant? or do you have higher than normal levels of testosterone?

Once you find out what your hormones are like...then you need to research what is in the product you want to use. I tried BreastActives myself which is a great product...for some people but not me. The mixture did not work well with my body type.

If you learn about your body then you'll know which product will work for you. It is just trial and error. It took my 4th try on a certain NBE program before I found one that shows results.

So, good luck and make sure to do your research! Also test your hormones through a doctor or with an at-home test. Wink

Hey Runwithasmile,

Marytay is giving you exactly right advice - you gotta start with where your hormones are at now, so def figure that out as she suggested.

Then, read, read, read, read, read.... and then read some more. Never stop reading. EVER. Be sure to check out the archives to this site and others. No kidding hon, when I first started this I spent hundreds of hours reading old posts and piecing together information, researching things I didn't understand, researching controversial or conflicting information to get clarity, reading related info from OTHER sources than just these online breast growing forums... I still read my a** off.

Remember that these forums are a source of information, but they are also a place where folklore is born and takes hold. We aren't scientists, we pass info by word of mouth, it's imperfect, and we're hella prone to superstitious thinking cuz we want it so bad. Take things with a big fat grain of salt and always ask yourself if there could be alternate explanations.

Then you can start creating your own routines to try. It's much much much cheaper, and more effective, if you buy single herbs and supplements, rather than one of those bust products. THey follow a one-size-fits-all approach, and then post results from the few it happened to work for (if the pics are even real, and if the growth is REALLY due to their product, rather than something else like weight gain, or simple maturation, or a side effect of some unrelated medication, etc) as if it's proof that it works for most people. Many promise your money back if it doesn't work, but don't be fooled - ask Anastasia on here, she got ripped for a hefty chunk of change. YOu can waste thousands of dollars that way.

Whatever you do, start with the lowest dosages and fewest ingredients and ramp up SLOWLY until you feel pains, tingles, soreness, OR you see signs of growth. Then STAY THERE - please don't go overboard trying to get instant results - this just stops growth and can hurt your health. If your progress slows, take a month off and do a cleanse.

Stick with things for at LEAST a month or two before changing routines - breasts take time to grow in puberty, and growth is not immediately apparent. Did you ever know someone who grew 2 cup sizes in 3 weeks in puberty? They won't from any herb/supplement either. If you don't stick with one thing long enough, you'll never know what works or doesn't. Keep a journal of your progress, so that you can look for patterns, keep track of your period and the dates that you start or stop a given substance.

Massage is key, so don't neglect it.

This is possible, but not possible for everyone, not healthy for everyone, and not an easy or quick process for the vast majority. Be aware that anything that messes with your hormones can make you feel like a 13 year old on the rag most of the time, so if you start feeling all batshit crazy you know what's going on and don't panic.

If your emotions get to be too much, try rubbing a little progesterone cream into your wrists - often gives relief by opposing estrogen.

Lastly, whatever you do be smart and careful and don't complain to the medical community if you mess yourself up. That just ruins it for everyone. We don't want the FDA telling us what we can or can't do, right?

*Whew*...Good luck suga!
Smile 

wOOW u guys have been SO helpful....I really apreciate it. I had no clue bout all that........thank you thank you thank you sooooo much......I'll let you all know my progress once I figure everything out and find the right amounts /types of herbs 4 me........

Once againg Thanks to ALL OF YOU!...

take care bye byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon