Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

my periods have stated, and it is day 2 of the cycle today. planning on avoiding kelp for a couple of weeks, as i am starting to lose weight, and that too around my hips and thighs. not too happy abt that. going to add SP instead of kelp in my morning dosage. measured again today, when i measured before my massage i was 31.5, and when i massaged after massage and heating i was 32, so i dont know which one i should count as my actual measurement, 32 or 31.5.... am scared for the time, when my periods end, hope i retain the growth i have got so far n its not just swelling due to periods

time for another change in my routine. so lately i feel that my growth is stalling, i dont feel the tingling or the soreness, nor am i seeing any growth, so i have decided to add msm and gaba to my routine, i am going to take one pill of each every night. i dont know if msm will help or not, but i heard it does help improve the skin. and the gaba for the growth hormone. will update later with results

Day 13
Time for an update: did my usual massage and a couple of hrs after massage, i measured myself:
underbust: 27.5
bust: 32.5 (32.2 when i measured to reconfirm, so not fully sure)
overbust: 31

missed a couple of days of massages n pills last week as i went to visit my sister. also havent had chicken feet soup in a couple of weeks, or much proteins so that explains the lack of soreness and tingles i guess, but i still have hope Rolleyes
trying to have fennel in the tea form as well as pills. havent rly cut down on caffeine, having a stressful time in personal as well as academic life, and having tea kinda makes me feel slightly better.
hate taking the msm, cuz for some reason it never goes down as easily as the other pill, and sticks around in my mouth or throat, giving a really strong chemically taste. Starting to take 1000 mg flaxseed oil instead of EPO and borage with each dosage of pills.

day 15: measured an hour after massage and heat and i was at 32.2and i dont hold it loose. added some eucalyptus oil to the batter yesterday, and i got a LOT of itchiness while adding heat, am pretty sure it is not skin irritation that is causing it lol.

have been really careless abt eating and food intake, skipped a few meals even. i have been down lately, and unfortunately when i am upset, the first thing that gets affected is my appetite Sad

time for an update:
last few days have been eventful, fainted on saturday, might have been a vaso vagal attack. stopped all the pills and massaging for a couple of days as i was really weak. but i have still maintained 32 inches. i think its because i was on my ovulation period.

I am removing GABA and MSM from my routine, i dont know if they caused any problems, and i know they are working great for others, but better to be safe. doctor has ordered some tests for me, hopefully they will go ok and i wont have any serious problems, i shall keep u guys updated on the results Shy

One good news is that i have ordered a NB, switched to the side of the majority woohoo! Big Grin it seems to be working great for most of the people so why not give it a try. it should be there in a couple of weeks.

ooo..I'm sorry to hear about what happend to you.
And congrats on the NB order!!!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!!! Smile
Good Luck!
Keep us updated!

woah, that is not good searching. I've never heard of a vaso vagal attack before. What is it?

I could never skip a meal if I wanted to, because the hunger pains kick in.

In terms of the gross taste of MSM in the pill form. I have MSM in powder form, and I just put a teaspoon in water and then glug it back.. basically tastes of nothing. So perhaps you can try that if you decide to go back on MSM.

hehe skipping meals is an old problem of mine, i've been a poor eater since childhood, which is prob the reason why i didnt grow so well in my puberty, any stress or emotional problem comes on, thats it, i stop with the food. well not on purpose, but just dont feel like eating, and if i eat i feel like puking Dodgy

btw thanks for the advice on the foam cup rings, i ordered them just now, so they should come around the same that that the NB comes in.

apparently i have low blood pressure, so am supposed to snack and eat small meals throughout the day, that will def be a challenge

cant wait for my NB eva, they said it will be shipped on 30th which is today, and i know it will atleast one week before it gets here, am counting hours lol Tongue

Day 24: measured after massage and i was at 32.1 inches at bust
i feel quite bloated these days, its because my periods are due, but i dont usually bloat so much so ts just a bit unusual seeing those tires on my tummy lol

making a temporary change to my routine, i wont be taking fenugreek until my periods comes, so day 1 of my coming cycle, which should be here soon. whatever fenugreek there is in my boobie batter will be the only fenugreek in my routine for next couple of days

I am also increasing my wild yam to two pills instead of one in every dosage.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon