Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

searching's program, last shot.

awww thanks TM and girlfriday, you are so sweet! i am much better thank you, i did start back on the supplements since a couple of days, but not been too regular becuz i had a rly busy weekend with friends, so cudnt get the privacy to even pop the pills lol.

The drink probably went bad becuz i had opened it and then left it out of the fridge for like a whole day lol.... i know, pretty stupid Tongue

as for the lack of pains, i think its becuz i ran out of protein. so i am not getting nearly half as much protein in as i used to. which pretty much sucks, i was thinking of wat i can use to substitute it and i looked at milk because apparently one cup of milk has 8 or 9 gms of protein which i think is pretty amazing, so i am trying to drink that with my pills, been doing that for a few days now, but surprisingly its not helping, so i guess my body really needs the high level of protein for me to get any pains or sensations. past few days i've had zero pains and my boobs are even looking smaller than they did at the end of my periods Sad

Day 17/18 - havent updated for a while, partly because there hasnt been anything to update. i have resumed noogling now, left breast with large n right with medium, the swelling doesnt stay but atleast it makes me feel like am doing something. my left breast isnt used to the large cup yet, it bruises even when i noogle lightly, but it goes away after a while. i am using the large because left boob is bigger than right boob.

felt no sensations past few days except for a few deep pains yesterday. still waiting for my swanson order as i feel really helpess and hopeless without my protein shake.

I dont see any change, and i am not expecting to either since i missed a couple of days here n there due to sickness, and this is the second month in a row where something stopped my routine and put me back. hopefully next cycle i am healthy throughout and able to take my supplements properly with protein.

Day 22/23 - not much to report for the pastfew days, got one or two sensations here and there but they didnt last more than a couple of seconds. my swanson order arrived this week with the protein, ihave been pretty steady with the protein n pills. the taste of the protein is good enough but man is it lumpy of wat! no matter wat i do to it. I am continuing to noogle with the large on the left side, although it does turn slightly purple on occassion. the swelling doesnt last but i just like to see what they would look like with the extra meat on them if and when they do grow.
i dont know if it is maca that is resulting in the lack of sensation for me, so i am hesitating in continuing with it, but at the same time my butt had become slighhtly rounder while on herbs and i have lost that now. Its getting flatter by the day, i think pretty soon i will have to look for it with a magnifying glass! I tried to look online for supplements for butt enlargement but all of them have herbs which would interfere with my BO routine. I dont know wat to do now, I want bigger boobs but i dont want a completely non existent butt with it Sad

hey searching,

how is your program going?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon