Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Wishfulthinking's NBE Journey

Hello all, haven't posted before - but thought i'd take the plunge now! I attempted some NBE about 2 years ago and got to the tingling sensation point but as I was 17 at the time decided to give my body a while before I started it properly again.
I'm now 19 and want to do this properly! Cool
My proposed plan is:

Preparation next 2 weeks

Start taking:
-Amino Acid Tablets
-Omega 3,6,9 Tablets
-Complete Vitamin B Tablets

Start doing:
-More exercise (go for run each morning, buy toning DVDs)
-More healthy eating (higher protein intake, less takeaways, eat more fruit and veg)
-Protein shakes every day after exercise

Herbs
1 x Fenugreek 610mg
1 x Saw Palmetto 450mg
(will up intake after a few weeks, might add fennel or other herbs)

Massage
Massage with Borage Oil every night, 100 rotations to start off. Again will add more (fenugreek, fennel, avocado oil, heat pack etc.) in future.

I'm currently fitting a 32A bra, and would essential like to get up to a B cup. Haven't measured myself yet but will update when I have, and when I start the detox properly on sunday.
It's been great reading through the forum and learning lots of new things. Nice to meet you all. Big Grin

Good luck!

Are you going to make a program page?

Remember to ramp up slowly

Oops, i've jumped right on in here and posted in the wrong section haven't I? Sorry! :s
Thanks for wishing me luck, i'll make a programme page as soon as i've started it properly! Shy x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon