Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would like to hear your opinions on these herbs, massages and soya milk.

Well, you girls seem to know your stuff, soo..

Massage:
The U shape under the breasts with the finger and thumb?
The slapping with the hands under and side of the breasts?
300-600 rotatations a day?
Success rate and how long it took?

Fenugreek capsuels?

Saw plametto capsuels?

Evening primrose oil capsuels?

Multi vitamin capsuels?

And, soya milk taken with sesame seeds? Smile thank you.

That's alot of rotations lol.
most of that seems like it would work.
I'd watch the Saw Palimento however, it can cause cellulite (body fat/wrinkle lookin stuff) i stopped the SP cuz i think it did something weird to me (mood/weight/skin/etc) and there is an alternative that does not cause it, it's like prickle-weed or something like that...have to look it up...
I would also recommend maybe a cream with the massages? I saw a thing on youtube where a girl got 2 inches from pure olive oil like 2-3 times a day after a year. Or they sell wild yam cream and protozone cream in vitamin stores (I am currently trying yam cream and olive oil, wanna try Protizone too) i don't know if i spelled it right but the "p" word is a female hormone. Wild yam is suppose to be better absorbed into the skin for some reason (like your liver eats it too much) and the olive-oil is pure plant fat depositing into your skin eventually (the girl in the vid says they temporarily swell but eventually stay that way and so on).
otherwise sounds like a decent plan, can always add more/take more away
hope i helped, and good luck!
I've also started drinking soymilk lately, for the taste i have grown to like and less fat/calories than milk...so maybe well compare results in a few months lol

(24-06-2010, 08:38 PM)Lilyth Wrote:  prickle-weed or something like that...have to look it up...
oops my bad it was "Stinging nettle" Blush

i have never done that many rotations, but some girls have...in sets.

i never saw results for any of those herbs but i would recommend fenugreek more than saw palmetto.

evening primrose oil is another EFA, alot like the Omega's.

multi vitamins have nothing to do with NBE it is just another step taken to keep ourselves healthy.

i don't know much about sesame seeds for NBE but soy milk is great, soy in general is great as a milk, tofu, edamame, bean, they are all great for NBE and will minimize the effects of menopause in the long run. they are also heart friendly.

Well.. I will prefer soy milk, as it is rich in proteins..

Soy Milk is awesome, I hated it as a kid but I guess they got better at makeing it Big Grin

Not sure if you will read this anytime soon... can you please post the youtube video that you mentioned about breast growth with olive oil? Thank you, in advance =o)

Sure, My BF looked found it i'll ask him exactly what he looked up in the morning Big Grin works the same way Coca butter possibly works? but yea, i'll get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tQAegGJVpk&feature=related
This chick, she has other vids too, I haven't had growth with this yet but it took one chick a year to grow 2 inches but it's something.

Soy milk is made by grinding soaked soybeans with water and dry. It is about the same amount of proteins, such as cows milk. This milk is made by soaking soybeans, grinding with water. Fluid, which results after filtration is called soy milk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon