Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting UB very soon and just wanted to collect some info!

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting something here although I've been on this site a dozen times. I hope to be starting UB very soon, just collecting all the necessary things.

I just had some quick questions and I wanted to get confirmation to make sure my list is good so far. :Rolleyes

1. - I should order my UB from this website, http://www.medplex.net/
2. - When taking UB, I should be consuming a high protein diet. And in that case, I'll take (how many grams?) of NOW brand whey isolate protein in the morning??
3. - My temperature should be within a ~98.2+ range, and in order to maintain that I should be taking EITHER OR Kelp/L-tyrosine ?
4. Is it necessary to do a detox before I start my UB program?
5. There's no minimum age to take UB? (I'm 19 and I've read a lot of things about it, some people even posting things about fertility concerns, but I read that it shouldn't be a problem in the future, yes? )
5. Finally, is it alright to diet while taking UB, nothing intense, just lots of exercising (running, a few weights, and pushups...etc.) that won't stall growth ?

and hmm, I think that's all the things I can think of. Sorry for all the questions, I just wanted to confirm that I was on the right track so far. And any other suggestions/advice to improve my program would be highly appreciated.

THanks ! Big Grin

and maybe this thread will become useful for newbie UB/BB users in the future!!

1. That is the cheapest place to buy ub
2. Need about 80-99 grams of protein a day.
3. Kelp or l-Ty don't need both
4. There was 1 person who was excercising and taking ub and said she didn't loose growth I don't kno who it was tho.
5. The detox/cleanses are for ppl who have taken herbs before starting ub.

Maybe somewhen will fill in info that I am lacking. Goodluck I'll be starting ub soon too Smile

1. as periwinkle said, that's the best place to order from as of right now

2. you should be getting the amount of protein periwinkle said including what you are already getting in your diet, what I did is I charted out my diet while waiting on UB to arrive, found out how much protein I was already getting in my normal diet, then adjusted it from there, you can get your protein from your diet, but if you find you don't get enough in the day have the amount you still need in shake form in the evenings. Also remember when charting your diet to pay attention to serving sizes, for example, I often eat soup at lunch, but only soup, not a sandwich, and I eat the entire can which if you look is 2 servings, so when I looked at the protein it was per serving, so for that meal I had to double it.

3. yep you need a good temp, when mine wasn't doing so well I took kelp, never tried the other supplement, and kelp fixed mine

4. I would recommend a complete body detox to ANYONE even those not doing a NBE program to do at least every 6 months. I think you should do one before starting any NBE program simply because there could be toxins and excess hormones in your system just due to the way we live nowadays. Any soy products can give you excess hormones that need cleaned out, the cleaners you use to clean your home can give you hormones, down to the meat we eat has hormones in it. So yes, I would recommend doing a complete body cleanse before starting.

5. the only minimum age needed is a girl who has had her period for at least 2 years, so if you are that late of a bloomer that you haven't had yours that long yet, just wait a bit

6. I believe it is perfectly fine to diet and workout while doing a BO program, as long as you aren't going to try to be a bodybuilder! lol

Good luck! And give UB a good 6 month run to see if it works for you!

About Medplex... Anastasia didn't you say you saw a fellow NBE-er's address and info shown on the site? Did you figure out what happened, was it really up there?

Yea I did, I emailed them and told them about it, they said it was a technical error in the system and they fixed it. I haven't seen anything like that since, so I guess they did.

hi JustMe,
Just a suggestion, try to invest in some MSM. I get mine from vitacost.com... works well with BO! Tongue

What exactly does MSM do? I finished my first bottle of UltraBreast today. For the last 3 days my boobs have been sore as hell, which is awesome for me but not my man...LOL. I have gained half an inch in my first 30 days, even though I'm not supplementing with anything else, and haven't added extra protein to my diet. So yup, this stuff is great, and good luck to you!

MSM helps with the regeneration of cells. Its basically speeds up the growth process.... Good Luck Ladies!!

Wow! Thanks everyone for all your input!!

I ordered my UB last Tuesday on the 22nd and hopefully it'll be here soon so I can get some boobie growing started! lol.

I've been taking my temperature every hour and it seems that I'm pretty consistent at 98.6-8 so that's a good sign.

Anyways, I'll be ordering from swansonvitamins soon to get the rest of my things.

So far this is my plan,

I'll be taking the UB, l-tyrosine, a protein shake in the morning/evening (whichever), and I've also decided to add MSM (thanks AllSmiles12) to my program. (any further suggestions would be great Wink

I think I'm good so far and what better season to start than summer!! Hopefully, when I go back to school I've reached my summer goals of losing weightt and adding some cleavage haha. Tongue

Thanks again! and good luck to everyone elseeee!

Oh, I'm also gonna add apple cider vinegar to help with my weight lose and to keep the extra protein I'll be taking in check.

I don't think that'll interfere with my NBE right with everything else I'm taking?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon