Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

private messages

I was wondering about private messages. I have tried to send someone a private message, but it never showed in my sent messages or my tracking, so I'm unsure if it ever went through. If it went through, would it be showing in my sent messages and tracking, or do they sometimes not show up after you send them? I checked the box to keep a copy in my sent folder before I hit send, but nothing. I hate to send more messages assuming it wasn't sent and it just turn out, they didn't reply, but on the other hand, if it didn't send, I would hate for them to think I didn't answer the question they asked me.

Mel

(19-06-2010, 04:04 AM)itsjust4fun91 Wrote:  If it went through, would it be showing in my sent messages and tracking, or do they sometimes not show up after you send them?

The tracking doesn't show that messages went through, it shows that they have been read. So if a message you sent doesn't appear in the tracking it may have been delivered but just hasn't been read yet by the recipient.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon