Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

ONE BOOB BIGGER THAN THE OTHER! HELP!!

Shocked 

Okay, Its 11:50 here in Florida and I need help!!!!!! Huh
One boob is bigger than the other boob!!!! Any advice or anything? Idk what to do!!! one is fuller and plumper than the other one! Its like, a half inch bigger than the other boob!!! Any Advice???!?!?!?!?!? HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!! Tongue

lol no need to panic about it since it is normal :] i also have one breast that is smaller the other xD

now, you have two options. the first is you can spend more time massaging the smaller breast in order to get it to catch up with the bigger breast, & the second is you can just continue on as normal with your NBE routine until you reach your ideal breast size, & then catch up the smaller breast by massaging.

hope this helps :3

One boob bigger than the other is normal, everyone has one slightly bigger than the other, just as you have one foot slightly longer and bigger than the other, NO ONE is completely symmetrical, one side of your body is bigger than the other, just the way it is. Now DoubleCs I have to disagree a bit, there are more than two options lol, you can of course massage the smaller one more, use heat therapy longer on that one, use hydrotherapy longer on that one, AND you can get a pump and pump the smaller one with more pressure and for longer than the larger one and it will catch it up with the other one. That's what I did, my smaller one was probably an inch smaller! And I pumped the smaller one with more pressure and for longer than my bigger one, I've been using a pump for a year now, and they are basically the same exact size now, I can tell which one is the smaller one, but now no one else can tell, not even my hubby! hth and gl!

Anastasia Can you elaborate more on heat therapy and hydrotherapy?

Heat therapy being the use of a heating pad, hydrotherapy being the use of a shower, what you do is allow the water to hit your chest in the shower, get it as hot as you can handle without burning you, let it run on your chest for 5 min or so, however long you want, then put it as cold as you can stand, let it run for 5 or so minutes, then go back to hot, then back to cold, do that over and over as much as you like, I've done it for 30 min at a time. With using heat therapy and hydrotherapy on the smaller one, just put the pad on that side of the chest, and just let the water hit that side of the chest.

i have never heard of hydrotherapy before. why does it work?

I do hydrotherapy now and then, it makes them feel firmer to me, if it makes them grow, I have no clue.

Quote:Cayenne is the number one herb for circulation, and thus a good breast enhancement herb, but hot and cold hydrotherapy is the most powerful method for boosting circulation, period. This is as simple as it sounds. You apply cold water to the body for a period, followed by hot water for a period. This process is repeated for as long as is necessary, or desired.

Do not underestimate this because of its simplicity. Diseases have been cured from using hydrotherapy alone. Great natural healers such as Dr Richard Schulze have said that if they had to pick just one treatment or herb, it would be hot and cold hydrotherapy.

Use as cold of water as you can tolerate, and as hot of water as you can use without burning your skin. The shower is the best place to do this. Alternate every 15-30 seconds. Do this for at least several minutes, although you can easily do it for 10, 15, or even 20 minutes. This process can take awhile to get used to, but once you do, it will do wonders for your circulation.

When doing this in the shower, the water will naturally flow over the breasts, which will blast circulation to this area. This process becomes far easier to do once you get used to it. If you make hot and cold hydrotherapy a daily routine, it will do wonders for your health, and your circulation.
I found this on google, but I wouldn't refer to this as a credible source. Judging by the context of this article, the author seemed to have a slanted view of hydrotherapy. He claims disease have been cured from this, but fails to provided any detail or evidence of truth. Big Grin!! I believe it does help circulation, but I would do more research Smile!! Hope this helps!! =D

im confused with the hot and cold thing, my aunt is a doctor, and i remember that when i was little she used to say that i shouldn´t drink cold water, after i arrived home from school, cos i was ``hot from the street sun´´ and that could stop my growing, also the same hairstylist can´t blowdry the hair after washing it, cos then they could ``pasmarse´´(i don´t think that word exists in english) but its something like loosing movility, but its not exactlythe same, grrrr i hate the language barrier, the point is that i though that cold after hot, wasn´t healthy.

I can say that a cold shower after a hot sauna, isn't the best thing for some people. When I was young I worked at the YMCA and this guy in his 80's use to soak in the hottub for hours, then hit the cold shower and pass out nude on the floor. Each and every time we had to go in and drag him out nd get him woke up. LOL

Mel

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon