Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello Bombshells! 32AA Newbie Here!

First of all, I just want to say that I'm SO glad I've finally found a forum with real people, and if you're reading this, thank you!

So, here's my story. I'm 17 years old, i weigh about 110 and I'm 5'3. I have never been able to fill up any sort of cup and it's getting a little bit ridiculous. I've been stuffing B cups since grade 7 and I figured that it was okay because i assumed that by high school I'd be a B cup (instead of breast growth my booty grew in and my body is now totally disproportionate )
Anyways, my problem is that I don't have boobs and I've been faking it forever..as a result of this I can never get intimate with anybody because I'm false advertising. I've never had a remotely normal relationship with a guy and after a few years of growing frustrated with myself for never giving a guy a chance, I realize it's my fault. I'm too uncomfortable with my body to let anybody in because I have NO BOOBS and am very self conscious in general. I've tried all kinds of birth control pills because my friends who ALREADY HAVE boobs have gone on them and their breast sizes jumped 1-2 cup sizes..I, of course saw no results and just ended up with unsightly cellulite and spider veins from the last one i was on (yasmin)

Now here I am, asking you ladies for your help! How can I get my breast size to increase? Have any breast enhancement pills worked for you? How else can I see significant results in breast size?

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this and I'm looking forward to hearing from you ladies!

go with BO(bovine ovary), since your only 17(im 18 btw), thats the route im gonna go, when i finally get the money, go to that part of the forum, there are lots and lots of info, and the two most poular brand of BO, are UB(ultra breast), and BB(bountifull breasts), and you might want to, be a little more specific with your messurements, like on top, arrownd the nipple, and ribcage. good luckBig GrinHeart

okay i'll look into that! and i'm 29 above the nipple,(is this right?) 30 around the nipple and 27.5 around the ribcage just below the boobs

hi young boob sister! welcome. i want to let you know i feel you and your frustration on many levels, i am here for a reason after all. my own sister is 17. she just graduated high school. even though she is still young and in puberty and we waited, it was become very apparent she might need help because of some hormone issues. just two weeks ago, her chest was totally flat! i mean, besides other problems, she did not develop any breasts at all. i don't want you to think that i am exaggerating, i mean that she never started developing breast unlike me and you that have small, but perfectly cute ones. so i felt bad for the poor girl and she is so shy. she would wear a bra just over the same nipples she has had before puberty. i approached her and made her a special potion i found the recipe for online. here is the recipe: 3 drops ylang ylang essential oil & 1 drop geranium essential oil in 2 teaspoons of sweet almond oil (bigger batch is 16 drops ylang & 9 drops geranium in 50 ml (1/4 cup sweet almond oil). so my sister started doing massage with this twice daily using the massage that is suggested for breast enlargement. she massages from the outside of her chest towards her cleavage in circular motions at least 100 rotations 2x per day. it helps to use the opposite hand for the opposite boob. i also use this technique. and both of us have been using a hypnosis by victoria wizell that i got for free online.
anyway, i think my sister is growing breasts for the first time!! she didn't even want to believe it at first. but i think it is the best bet for her so far as she is technically not an "adult" yet. by the way, i am having some luck too. good luck to you! definitely read around. and i hope your decisions and growth are anchored in peace and health!

Hiya, given your age I wouldn't try herbs for at least another year. To me your breasts look about a 32B cup! They don't look AA at all lol...so I don't think you should be as self conscious as you are, you have a lovely figure Smile but I know the feeling, my boobs were a small 32B/large 32A when I started but looked more AA! They're basically a 32C now Big Grin

If I were you I'd start with massage (I started on herbs but switched to massage as didn't want to mess with my body too much and I'm still growing - I'm not much older than you) and perhaps try BO of Noogleberry, though I've never tried these, so can't really advise too much, lots of people have though Smile

Good luck x

Thank you so much fory your responses! I really appreciate it. Anyways, BB sounds like it'd be great, and I just did a bunch of research so I'd love to try it..but I'm a vegetarian and I wouldn't feel right taking those pills. I'm definitely going to try the noodleberry though..do you guys know if they sell them in stores? I'm a little embarrassed about asking my father to use his credit card to buy that online! Or anything to do with breast growth for that matter..haha.
Do you guys know of a pill that is vegetarian and is proven to work well? Also, do you know of anything I could buy in a store that would increase their size? If I could buy BB in stores I would probably just try it to see, but I definitely wouldn't buy it online, especially if I really don't feel comfortable taking it.

thank you!

sadly the only vegetarians pills are herbsSad, and like your still too young to try herbs i wouldn´t recomend it, and i really doubt that NB could be sell on stores, and BB you can onl buy it online, but there are other things you can try:exclamation:, like massague, adding some protein and soya to your diet, maybe something that can sustitute the meet on your dietHuh, hynopsis, MSN, there are lots and lots of stuff.Big Grin

As far as I know, you can only buy a noogleberry online but take a look at their forum and email Lucy, maybe you can work something out.

A detail: you mention your friends´boobs grew while on birth control, but as far as I know they will not grow because of the medication but because of starting a regular sexlife. It´s like when you´re having sex on a regular basis for the first time your boobs have a growth boost, at least that´s what it was like for me and my girlfriends. It doesn´t last much, though, but it´s still nice.

I see..I'm gonna try to find a way to get my hands on noogleberry, but first I wanna know, have any of you have had success/heard of people who have had success with it?

Yes, there are lots of women and also men who have grown their boobs noogling! Take a look on the "pumps" section, you can ask Anastasia and Cheryl (who used to be a guy) who are the most active members on this forum at the moment I think. They´ve had amazing results. On the NB forum there are lots who have been successful too and if you sign up you can take a look at their before and after pics to see for yourself! Also, if you sign up and post on the forum you get discounts once you decide to order anything.

The thing is, it´s no quick fix, and you´ll have to be constant to see results, noogling every day, etc.
As for me, I started less than 3 months ago and my boobs are definately fuller and rounder (I haven´t measured though but I see the difference on pics) so I plan on continuing until I´m a full C - I´m very very happy!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon