Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

lets feel good about ourselves!!

ok, here's a bit more of me, i think this was more what i had in mind when starting this, I just hadn't got round to taking a photo, thanks for all the great comments everyone
Brenda

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Brenda and Milani, you both have amazing bodies! you are beautiful. I might do a pic post later too because I just got this swim suit and I think it is like the most encouraging thing I have ever worn and it makes me so happy. and I would def. recommend it to my fellow smaller boobied friends! trying this swim suit on was like the first time I have felt sexy about my boobs.

Note:
this is NOT growth, just an amazing bathing suit!

still, makes me feel pretty good! Smile
the picture of me in the dark purple bathing suit is just a regular bathing suit.

the green bathing suit is my new one.

Hi Grace, you look fantastic hun, you have a great figure and a amazing waistTongue i wished mine was as good as yours lol. That bathing suite makes your boobs look huge lol you should feel good and proud Big Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thank you Cheryl. You really always do say the nicest things and are so supportive of everyone. The forum truly wouldn't be the same with out you. Heart

OK - I am posting this against all my better judgement... I never realized how lopsided I was until I took pics of my breasts. How funny. Do you think all the pics I took on my phone and deleted before this one are all floating around in cyberspace somewhere???

You don't look that lopsided cbdaisy. They are beautiful.

Man everyone is bigger than me. Well guess that's why I'm doing NBE.

I wanted to wait til I had some growth, but here is a picture of me from February... sort of starting picture. I have sort of grown since then.

I think you all look fantastic and alot of people might think i only just say that to meke people feel good but believe me i dont lol i just say what i see and i see alot of very beautiful women with great figures and some very beautiful boobs lol so you go girls.Heart
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

hey ladies!
you all look so beautiful Big Grin
super boob, maybe they aren't huge but they have amazing shape! like two bubbles... you should be proud Big Grin
i usually only post on the noogleberry forum (nik1)but i thought this post was really nice Heart
this is me in my favorite bra... had to cover up the arms for anonymity reasons Wink

sometimes i like my body a lot and sometimes i don't like it so much... i've gained weight recently but i decided i like it.... and i like my boobs a lot more since i started noogling... haven't really seen growth but i've seen a HUGE improvement in shape, which is fine by me!

Well done everyone cant believe theres so many beautiful women hiding behind our screen names! everyone honestly looks great Smile

Milani x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon