Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

newbiee , i neeed some help?

Well I'm new to this. I just started takingg some herbal pills for NBE they're called Luvtrak, its barely been a week though since I've taken them & I can kinda see something slightly different but maybe its too early to tell . I'm currently a 34B small B cup, Id realyy like to be a C cup. I'm kinda skeptical about this kinda stuff wether it works or not . By the wayy I'm 17, goingg on 18, but my boobs are kinda small Sad lol. Please if you could offer me any advice on things that have worked for you please let me know I could use any help . Idk where to start or what to try since there are so many things out there to trHuhy. ?

i was going to go the herbal route too, but someone adviced me against it and im glad, im 18.

Youre way too young to go the herbal route, you could still be going through puberty(believe it, or not), and the herb mess with your homones too much, you dont want some of your growth to be permanetly stoped or something, instead you could use BO(Bovine Ovary), it might sound dangerous, but its actually pretty safe, go to that part of the forum, and start cheaking out threads. you could aso go and check out the picture pages, of this memebers who have had awsome growth with BO: itsjust4fun91, Cheryl1989, and Anastasia916, the used brands like BB(bountifull breasts) and UB (Ultra breast), there are also generic brands, and some memeber have had great growth with it too, other memebers without pics, but that also use BO, would be, crystalelle and Kangeki.
Good luckBig Grin

Thanksss for your reply Nessa, yeah I'm goingg to checkk out the bovine ovary thing like you said, I was thinkingg about tryingg bountiful breast but it seems kinda expensive , but I might give it a try. Has BO worked for youu?

i still haven´t tried it, hopefully by Chirstmas ill be able to buy it, cos i want to buy BB, but its sooooo expensive, so i just past my time doing research, till the day comes:Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon