Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this and excited to start

Hi everyone,
Well I've been reading the different form and I really want to start/ join the "journy" but it's all a little confusing and I would really like some help.

I'm a naturally tiny person
18 years old
5'3"
about 93 pounds (so I really wouldn't mind weight gain)
about a 32A, although I find sometimes the bra's are a little big
and I'd really like to have a b cup.

So, where do I start?

Start by reading the information for newcomers section and also look through the personal programs section.

The best thing to do for a newbie is to read, read and read some more! You have to learn how NBE works and what the rules are. Then when you understand it, you begin with something you like, maybe someone else's routine, then test it out. You tweak it to make it work for you. Of course there is a possibility that the method doesn't work for you. Then you move on. But you have to give each method/herb/technique a good amount of time to show results, this means months. And remember, NBe takes months and years to give you the results you want. I know it will be confusing at first, but you've made the first step by starting here. I didn't find this forum when I first heard about NBE some years ago. I almost ordered many of the mainstream products out there that do not work. I also want to mention that you are still 18, and you can still grow. You should wait until you're through with puberty before messing with your hormones. You can do other things like massages in the mean time. Because who knows, maybe you're a late bloomer.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon