Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SAGGY 44G Breasts in need of a LIFT

Question 

Hello everyone,

As you can see from the subject I do not have small breasts. So, what brings me here? I have heavy, saggy breasts (44G), and I was wondering if there were any suction devices that fit large breasts like mine. I am also slowly losing weight.
Currently, I weigh 326.0 lbs (23 stone 4 lbs/ 148.2 kg) and my end goal weight is 120.0 lbs (8 stone 4lbs/54.5 kg).

I am also considering waiting until I have lost all the weight to begin breast suction lifting.

bumping...

Hello, Big Grin!!!!! If you are losing weight, then you breast size will change naturally as you shirk. If you are trying to lose weight then I would recommend focusing on that first. Good luck and have a lovely day Smile
Thumbs Up 

(14-06-2010, 06:57 AM)Black Hippie Wrote:  Hello, Big Grin!!!!! If you are losing weight, then you breast size will change naturally as you shirk. If you are trying to lose weight then I would recommend focusing on that first. Good luck and have a lovely day Smile

Thanks for the advice. I think I will go ahead and lose the weight first. You have a lovely day too Smile. HeartBig Grin

I think you could use a suction device while you try to lose weight to keep your breasts from sagging even more. That is if you can find one that will be big enough for your breasts. I looked at the noogleberry site, but their biggest size is XXL, which fits a chest size 40 - 48 inches with cup size D to E.

(14-06-2010, 07:13 AM)Hazel Wrote:  I think you could use a suction device while you try to lose weight to keep your breasts from sagging even more. That is if you can find one that will be big enough for your breasts. I looked at the noogleberry site, but their biggest size is XXL, which fits a chest size 40 - 48 inches with cup size D to E.

Thanks.

You could get in touch with Brava Smile Their domes are HUGE but I can't say for certain how big their biggest dome is. I'm a very petite girl so most breast related things look HUGE to me Smile

I'm a 32D/34C and use the noogleberry XL domes and barely fill them when pumping, and I've heard the XXL's are really huge in comparison, so they might be able to fit for a lil bit, but I just can't imagine something fitting a size that big, and it is true while you lose you lose breasts as well, I knew someone that went from 350lbs to 135lbs (she's 5'9 so that weight was perfect) and she started with really big breasts, probably near your size, I'm not sure exactly, by the end of her weightloss, it took a couple years of hard work, she refused to have surgery, she went down to a 36D I believe, and she was upset about their sagginess, and the loose skin she had, so she did end up going and having surgery to lift them and get rid of excess skin, and she had good results. But I'm all for natural things, so I would say lose the weight first, then once you got where you want, I would then decide what to do from there. If you don't want to lose size too much, and like being bigger chested, I would recommend trying BO (bovine ovary) while losing weight, or use a PM cream as those are said to help lift saggy breasts and keep them firm. Chest exercises can also help firm them up. Good luck in your weight loss and I definitely hope you achieve all your goals!

I have lost almost 58 lbs over the last 4-5 years, and managed to not only maintain my breast, but they are bigger, firmer and perkier than when I was heavier. I took Bountiful Breast pills for about 15 lbs of it, which helped, and then over the last year, I've been using the Noogleberry pump and grown while losing another 12-13 lbs. I would not have any breasts, just skin, if I had lost all this weight without doing all this to maintain and grow my breast tissue.

I think if you want to maintain your breasts and keep them from sagging further, and actually give them a lift while you are shaping up elsewhere, you should definately give the noogleberry a try if you are willing to commit to using it. If you lose the weight first, you will lose your breast fat/tissue and have to work that much harder to get it back.

Good Luck with your diet!

Sissy

(14-06-2010, 09:50 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I'm a 32D/34C and use the noogleberry XL domes and barely fill them when pumping, and I've heard the XXL's are really huge in comparison, so they might be able to fit for a lil bit, but I just can't imagine something fitting a size that big, and it is true while you lose you lose breasts as well, I knew someone that went from 350lbs to 135lbs (she's 5'9 so that weight was perfect) and she started with really big breasts, probably near your size, I'm not sure exactly, by the end of her weightloss, it took a couple years of hard work, she refused to have surgery, she went down to a 36D I believe, and she was upset about their sagginess, and the loose skin she had, so she did end up going and having surgery to lift them and get rid of excess skin, and she had good results. But I'm all for natural things, so I would say lose the weight first, then once you got where you want, I would then decide what to do from there. If you don't want to lose size too much, and like being bigger chested, I would recommend trying BO (bovine ovary) while losing weight, or use a PM cream as those are said to help lift saggy breasts and keep them firm. Chest exercises can also help firm them up. Good luck in your weight loss and I definitely hope you achieve all your goals!

Thanks for the advice and wishes! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon