Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting program

Hi there ladies, I am 21 yr female 5'1 approx 113 pounds, small frame, and a 32-B but the cup isn't filled out. I have tried Femagis breast vream previously with absolutaly no results and after reading on here for another few months decided to try the herbs. I noticed on Surfs program page, she has the specific herbs and amounts that she takes 3x a day, and its not a insane amount , so I figuired I would try that out to start. So I am going to be taking:
am. Fenugreek 610mg
Massage

Midday. Fenugreek 610mg
Massage

pm. Fenugreek 610mg
Saw Palmetto 1600mg (surf only took 320mg, but the bottle I boughts was 1600 soo...)
Massage

The massage consists of 2 evening primrose oil capsules, 480mg of fennel, and 1/4-1/2 tsp olive oil. Heat applied for 10-15 mins prior to massage and 10-15 mins after massage.

I am wondering if there are other herbs I should be taking or anything else that could be helpful for the process. Thanks everyone for the input this is a great forum!

Some take wild yam, saw p (may cause cellulite), red clover, msm or fennel with fenugreek

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon