Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Slimming pills - any ideas?

Slimming pills - any ideas?
July 29 2007 at 12:57 PM Fat Jean  (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone know what the best / most effective slimming pills are? There are so many out there and i know a lot have dodgy ingredients.

I just want some that are mostly natural but make the weight drop off.

Any ideas?

Author Reply
Billi
(no login) Re: Slimming pills - any ideas? August 1 2007, 6:37 PM 

This probably isn't helpful, but all I can say is that if there really were pills that made weight 'drop off' do you think there would be any overweight people?

Edit Message  Delete Message   

Black Sheep
(no login) Re: Slimming pills - any ideas? August 2 2007, 7:42 PM 

To get the weight to drop off you need to eat less fat and carbs and more veg. Easy!

Ms Sensible
(no login) Re: Slimming pills - any ideas? August 5 2007, 11:28 AM 

What Black Sheep says is true. Weight loss pills will do nothing if your diet isn't right.

Cherry
(no login) Re: Slimming pills - any ideas? August 7 2007, 10:12 AM 

The only slimming pills that make weight drop off are fat busting prescription ones available through your doctor. However, even these aren't a magic cure, require a lot of effort on your part, and can have some very nasty side effects to put it mildly. They are generally only prescribed to people who have a BMI of over 30. And if you can't get them on prescription they are going to be very expensive.

Hypnosis for weight loss
October 20 2006 at 9:39 AM Sharon (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do people think about this, is it worth a try? I've tried all slimming products and I think I'm immune to them. Is hypnosis is a valid way of losing weight?

Author Reply
Pink panther
(no login) Re: Hypnosis for weight loss October 28 2006, 9:41 AM

I guess so, if they can hypnotise you into eating all the right stuff. If it can hypnotise you into not eating sugar then if you ask me I think it would be a good thing to do. I believe so much in the power of the mind.

Thermogenesis for weight loss
August 5 2006 at 5:02 PM Scooby (no login)

can anyone explain me what is thermogenesis?

Author Reply
Craig
(no login) Re: Thermogenesis for weight loss August 5 2006, 5:21 PM

This allows you to loose weight naturally, without starving diet programs or excessive workouts. A thermogenic weight loss formula is designed to naturally assist the body in burning more calories by efficiently using stored body fat for energy. Thermogenesis is a term referring to the body's production of heat. Heat production is a normal part of the metabolic process. Hope this helps.

Any one heard of ph miracle for weight loss?
July 25 2006 at 2:42 PM Wonder (no login)

Hi everyone,

Anyone heard of ph miracle for weight loss? My friend tried it . Surprisingly, she lose weight and her health also improved. Recently there is a flu virus in her company but she managed to escape the flu party. In the past, she always join the flu party. But i still wonder? Have anyone heard of this diet

Author Reply
Jennifer
(no login) Re: Any one heard of ph miracle for weight loss? July 25 2006, 8:46 PM

I've heard a lot about this "ph miracle". I didn't know it was for weight loss though. I've heard about it in connection with various health problems. Maybe I should read the book and get the whole scoop.

Edit Message Delete Message

Judy
(no login) Re: Any one heard of ph miracle for weight loss? August 5 2006, 4:30 PM

The PH Miracle thing is definitely for weight loss. There's a book called "The PH Miracle For Weight Loss". It's as direct as that, just in case there is any doubt about it. The idea is to balance your body chemically, to get the right acid-alkaline ratio. Apparently you need to be slightly alkaline and if you gwet this balance right you will lose weight. I'm not saying it works, as I don't know any more. I'm just sat=ying that's the idea of what it's supposed to do.

Low carb products
February 24 2006 at 11:36 AM Jenny (no login)

Are low carb products still in fashion?

Author Reply
Barbara
(no login) Re: Low carb products February 24 2006, 9:23 PM

You can still find plenty of low carb products, but they are not as popular as they were a few years ago.

CLA
November 9 2007 at 3:16 AM lucyjuicy (Login lucyjuicy)

Has anyone used this supplement before? Any thoughts?

Thanks

Author Reply
Alisha
(no login) Re: CLA November 9 2007, 9:07 AM

A friend of mine used it and monitored the results very closely for something like 3 months, even getting her body fat percentage measured. It had no effect whatsoever, after the 3 months everything was exactly the same. Still it seems popular with bodybuilders, so it must be beneficial in some cases.

Black Sheep
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: CLA November 16 2007, 1:43 AM

Hi Alisha, how much CLA was your friend taking? I heard it is only effective above a 3.4g dose per day.. Did she change her diet or exercise regime?

Alisha
(no login) Re: CLA November 17 2007, 8:39 AM

I have no idea what dose she took. If I see her I'll ask her, but for now I haven't a clue. She didn't do anything else though or change anything, I know that. She took the CLA and that's all.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon