Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! I Could Use Your Help

[/i] Hello everyone, I'm new here.
So I stumbled on this site while doing some research about breast growth. I was really excited to find that I can increase my cup size naturally without surgery or even enhancement pills.

I began taking pills to increase my bust size but they ended up getting me sick and the company refused to return my money...but I'm over it and will never try them again.

I'm 5'2 about 100lbs and I'm a 32A. I absolutely HATE it!!! I feel so self conscious especially in a bikini. I'm tired of wearing water and push up bras. I feel like I'm totally fake and still can't hold my head up high because I know once the bra is off my boobs disappear... I eat a lot but because of a thyroid problem gaining weight is very difficult. I hate seeing other girls with bigger boobs than me especially younger girls! I'm 21 and haven't grown since high school. It makes me feel so insecure that I sometimes won't wear certain clothes because my breasts don't look good in them. I want REAL cleavage.
I want to at least be a B cup because I feel it will still match my small body and I'll feel definitely feel better about myself.
I just have no idea where to start.
[/font]

What kind of foods should I eat? What kind of exercise? Vitamins?

Please tell about your experiences.
I really could use some help and advice here ^^
Thanks!
<3 K.

Just read around the forum hun, read over the different methods for NBE and what your options are, then after you've read enough on each one you can make an informed decision on what you want to try. I started NBE 4 years ago as a 32AA, so smaller than you! It took me 2 years to find something that worked, I wasted money on enhancement pills from a company, etc. Once I found something that worked I grew 2 inches with it, then I moved on to another method etc. and since have grown another 2 1/2 inches. I've grown 4 1/2 inches or 12 cm all together the past 2 years, going from a 32AA to a 32D. And I'm still going! So yes it is possible! Good luck.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon