Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

b2cmom program pages

Got both NG & ultra breast yesterday. Too cool. Started taking UB right away. Has anyone else experienced breast pains this soon after taking this??? I noogled last night about 2 hours. Never could get the air lock to work (any help on this would be greatly appreciated) so just kept the hand pump connected.

Anyways. Right now I am having some really good pains (only time pain is good right) lol.

Last night after I pumped I put my bra back on & went & flashed my husband. All he said was 'Wow' hehehe.

Okay today is day 3 of pumping and Ultra Breast. Still taking all the other stuff too, just switched out the BE herbs for UB. I have been trying to sleep with the pumps on & I noogle whenever I get a chance. I expected to be more sore while pumping. I am def feeling the pains when it is off though. The pain makes me think of when I was breastfeeding my babies. Like your milk is coming in and you are full (but not the engorged state yet). I'm not retaining any swelling...well I do have a little more showing in my push up bra, but nothing noticeable in the mirror yet.

On a side note the non-BE stuff I'm taking (Hair, skin, nails multi-v, collagen, MSM, fish, flax, borage, gelatin) are making my skin look great. I am thrilled with this. My wrinkles are barely noticeable. YAHOO!

My husband cracks up every time he sees me with the pumps on. LOL

Today is one week since I started Noogleberry & UB. I am a little discouraged because it looks like I have lost what I gained with herbs. I don't look as firm as I was when I started NB & UB. I still measure the same, but I don't have that firm look. I am not retaining swelling yet either. I posted a question about this in the Pumps section. Hopefully someone will have some advice. I am trying to get as much protein as I can (eating protein at meals & drinking shakes). I am really scared of getting banana boobs like my husband was afraid would happen with the pumps.

I do get those let down pains (like nursing) every once in awhile. I am sure I am just being impatient. I am a person who wants it to happen yesterday lol.:s

I think the UB messed my cycle up a bit. AF is back today & only been off for 1 week. Will see if I even out.

Today is 2 weeks for NB & UB. Not having a ton of swelling, but there is definitely a noticeable difference in fullness above my nipple. My smaller side (right) used to look really pancakish & lay flat but now it is hardly sagging at all (not that it is full by any means, but just not as saggy). Looks much more perky. If I keep going at this rate I will be very happy.

My nipples were starting to look more saggy and wrinkly so I started wearing bandaids. This has worked great. The only problem is it is harder to get as many inches into the cup when your nipples are taped lol. Dodgy Oh well, I may be in the mediums awhile longer than if they were not taped.

I think I need to find some kind of padding. I feel that I could get better results if it didn't hurt my ribs so much. Someone mentioned on the old site that they used a yoga mat. May try this as I do not know where to find silicone sheeting.

I haven't measured yet. I don't want to measure all through the month with ups and downs. I am going to measure on about the 5th day of AF as that is when I started this program.

Tried the yoga mat for padding. Worked great. I cut a rectangular piece then cut two holes in it for by breasts that were just slightly smaller than the opening of the cups. The suction is great. I could lie down, get back up, and even reach over my head without losing suction.

This is my 3rd week of nb & ub. Hubby said he can def tell a difference. I am thrilled with my results so far. I cant stop looking at them lol. They are filling in nicely. Hubby & I looked at my before pics & there is a big difference in the shape. Cant wait to see what happens in another monthWink

This is the end of month 2 on Ultra breast & noogleberry. I didnt do an update last month because I was so discouraged when AF came & i shrank back to norrmal size. Now we are at the same point in month 2 & I finally have growth that stayed. Here are my measurements from the beginning & today

Below the nipple 32 / 32.25
Above the nipple 32 / 33
Collarbone to under left breast 10.5 / 10.25
Collarbone to under right breast 9.5 / 9.5
Band size 29.5 / 29.5

So I am extremely excited about the 1 inch growth in my upper breast. I can definately tell a difference in how they look. Im not sure why the measurement from collarbone to under left breast decreased unless I was just sagging down further before cause they defi nately look more lifted. I just started back noogling this week after about a 2 week break so I think most of the growth is from the Ultrabreast. And just like others have said I didnt feel the growing pains till about 1 week before my period. I havent been totally faithful with my other supplements either. It has been hit or miss. But very rarely missed the Ultrabreast.

congrats on your growth. don't worry about supposed setbacks. remember your body is a whole new person every single day. so yay for the good things and focus on that. i have noticed it helps a lot! the mind is a powerful part of nbe! i am sending you good thoughts!

Thx char. On another thread cheryl said that everytime she gained weight she would have growth then when she lost the weight the growth stayed - she thinks there is some link with the weight gain and breast growth. This makes sense as I gained 6 lbs on my vacation then lost it as soon as I got back but had 1" growth. It would be worth gaining a few lbs every month cause it was easy to lose. I'll have to experiment with this. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon