Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] really good excercise program

really good excercise program
December 24 2007 at 7:21 AM paytience  (Login itsPaytience)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I just ordered a workout called Turbo Jam and I see it has really good results. its from beachbody but here are the reviews of this program.....http://www.infomercialratings.com/product/turbo_jam....and if you do decide to order it you can get it from beachbody.com theres also a video of it....but i got mine from ebay....well hope this works because i need it...trying to get ready for summer!! good luck!! will definetly let you guys know how it is!

Pilates + Treadmill+ Dieting = Slimmer you, fast.
February 12 2007 at 1:00 AM Cathy (Login Cathy6329)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont believe that sliming pills are the natural way to lose the unwanted pounds. If you have 10-45 pounds to lose you can get it done quick with appropriate diet and exercise. I have lost a total of 8 pounds in 3 weeks, with my plan. And you can easily lose 15 pounds a month, 3 pounds a week with my diet and exercise plan. I have been losing 3 pounds a week, and i have been looking and feeling better. I do Winsor Pilates, and 60 min of tredmill each day. I started with a 20 minute pilates workout, and elevated to a ab pilates workout and bun and thigh video, as i got stornger. My waist line has dramaticly shrunk. As for my diet, i eat Puffin Peanut butter all natural cereal. Its delicious and is lowfat. For a snack after my workout, i'll eat a single apple, or change my snacks from different fruits, to fat free yogart. For dinner, a salad packed with different veggies, and no dressing, Stay away from ice burg lettuce, romain has more flavor by it self and is better for you. I also eat small portains of what ever my mother cooks, if i dont feel like eating a salad. You can go to WinsorPilates.com and read the testemonials, i tell you they are true, i do pilates, and its easy, fun and effective. Diet pills are ussually giving you fast results that dont last. But you can still lose weight fast without the pills, if you work at it. I was amazed at how much fat i could burn by just exerciseing and dieting alone, the results were shocking. Plus, pilates tones your muscles, so is 10x more effective than the treadmill alone. I hope that i can give people a new insight on what exercise and dieting can really do for you. I will put before and after pics when i am done with my program, which is 2 weeks from now. I started at 114 pounds, and have gotten too 107 pounds.

~Cathy

Author Reply
Cathy
(Login Cathy6329) Re: Pilates + Treadmill+ Dieting = Slimmer you, fast. February 12 2007, 2:29 AM

If you find it a bare nessesity to have oils it would be fine, but only a couple teaspoons. Set your limits. I find you would get used to plain salads eventually, and would be guilt free, because you dont have to worry about the fats in the oil getting in the way of all the fat burned in your workout. I have been eating all natural foods from whole foods market. Organic is better for you, and i have recently discovered 98% fat free deep chocolete muffins, with as little as 200 Calories. Compared to sara lee muffins, containing 500 calories! It fills you and it tastes sooo good! They have minerals and vitamans, they are called vita-muffins. You cant tell tho, they are soo great... they are in the bakery section of the whole foods market. I have no idea how they get such a small amount of fat with such thick chocolete, but it feels like 1,000 grams of fat, how rich it is. I find it a great snack. I have NEVER found a muffin 98% fat free, that is so thick and decadent. Also, be consistant with the workouts, walk to the bookstores, parks,grocery sotres, and do calorie burning activities. Limit watching the tv, and use sundays for rest, if nessesary. Drinking water makes your metabolism go faster, so make sure you get at least 7- 8 bottles a day. Good luck! And i hope you lose the weight, gain energy, and get flexable like i have!

Edit Message Delete Message

Miriam
(no login) Re: Pilates + Treadmill+ Dieting = Slimmer you, fast. February 13 2007, 8:13 PM

Well I don't think anyone would dispute the value of exercise, but it takes dedication to always find the time to do it. But I suppose most of us can find enough time if we really put our minds to it.

Edit Message Delete Message

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Pilates + Treadmill+ Dieting = Slimmer you, fast. February 14 2007, 2:21 AM

Hey Cathy, you are doing really well. Sounds like you are on your way to meeting your goal in 2 weeks! I gotta try those muffins sometime. -- Sissy

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon