Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Debating whether to take herbs.

Im 19 and took saw palmetto and fenugreek for 3months. I gained about 3/4in. of growth anf feel like this helped alot. I'm currenly on a break and was planning to start up agin next week but i just read a post about apropriate ages to start. Most people say you should be at least 18(which i am) but they mentioned how some people are late bloomers and don't finish developing until there 20's. I'm wondering if maybe i should hold off on takeing herbs for a year or two and stick to safe things like massage. I'm smaller and look younger than all my sisters. I seriously don't look my age and I'm fine with that but idk if its an indicator that my body hasn't matured yet. Idk if I should be messing with my hormones or if it's perfctly harmless. It has been working but maybe i could get natural growth and save some money? I'm trying to figure out what to do before I end up buying a bunch of herbs i shouldn't use. Maybe that post just got me parinoid lol idk. any advice would be great.

Hi Tayleigh,

I must say I was inspired when I read your program and progress, but personally I thought you were starting herbs too soon. There is some information that may help you decide...Posted by Wahaika

http://nbelab.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=nbediscussion&action=display&thread=15&page=1

I am sure you will make the right decision.

Thank you very much for your honest reply. I think I might play it safe and not start back up again on the herbs. I'm gonna continue massing and excersizes and see what hapens. I tried hypotherapy today and i think it's something I'll stick too. I was definatly growing on the herbs but i also feel like I'm still growing since I took a break from them.

I actually feel great about the little i've gained so far lol. I'm glad I read that page before restocking up on the herbs too! that would have been a waste. I'm gonna try some new things and keep posting.

thanks again! and if anyone has suggestions for nonherbal methods that'd be great.

Hey Tayleigh,

I think Tigerlily grew without taking herbs. I do not remember her program very well but I think she took borage oil, along with a diet geared towards BE as well as massage. There is also Bovine Ovary, which the suppliers say was origannly developed for teenage with amenorrhea (absent menses). I have not researched indepth, so I am not really able to advise you accordingly; just thowing out options.
I think you should take a look at Tigerlily's program.
Big Grin 

Ok thanks so much again! lol
I definatly remeber reading tigerlily's food list before. I'll have to go look at that to refresh my memory. I've thought about borage, but i can't find it anywhere. I'm sure i will if i keep looking tho. I keep hearing about bovine ovary latly. Alot of people seem to do well with it. I don't know if that's something available in stores. I have a feeling it's not for some reason.
I will definatly take a lool at tigerlilys page and look into bovine ovary.
Smile

Hi,

I forgot to mention noogleberry (NB) as an option. I have seen some amazing results on the NB forum. NB + EPO and MSM internal and boobie food is worth considering.

Thanks aim4c! What would i do without you!!!!!
So far I'm still just massaging, useing cocoabutter, Heating, hydrotherapy while i shower, hypnosis(well i kind of just imagine them growing so maybe thats considered visualization) and trying to remember to do my be excersizes. Still enjoying the fullness I've accomplished and so far have kept. I feel like this might be enough to keep slowly growing(not expecting dramitic results) I'm getting ready to add some food to my grocery list and still on the search for borage oil. I have alot of different options to think about and experiment with. I still have reserch to do on BO/ noogleberry.

You're welcome

You can also try Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) if you are unable to get the Borage Oil. Good Luck. Heart

HAHA! thanks again! I just bought some epo actually!! but I'm curios if this will make me gain fat in aresa besides my breasts lol. Cuz the herbs made my butt fatter and I'm still trying to get it firmer how i like it. I was takeing saw P which is known to add fat to the lower body so hopefully since I'm not taking it anymore I'll get back into shape. I don't wana take something else (like epo) thats gona keep my butt fat tho!!! Does it affect that area at all? i don't think it's suposted too... but idk

I'm still haveing growing pains btw! still slowly growing i think.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon