Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which would you rather be? [archive thread]

Which would you rather be?
December 21 2006 at 10:08 PM Curious (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which would you rather be? Your honest opinion: fat with big boobs or thin and flat chested?

Author Reply
Lana
(no login) Re: Which would you rather be? December 24 2006, 6:46 PM

I believe we already have a thread on this, but it's not like we have a choice anyway. But if you want an answer I think most women are averse to weight gain, seriously averse. Even if it meant bigger boobs they would not want it.

Maisie
(no login) Re: Which would you rather be? April 23 2007, 8:26 AM

You can't really help it if you are flat chested, that's just the way it worked out. But if you're fat that says negative things about you because we al know that it's a problem which is fixable. Ain't it the truth?

Miss Jones
(Login miss.jones) Re: Which would you rather be? February 18 2008, 9:35 AM

Thin and flat chested anytime. There wouldn't be any point in having big boobs if you were well overweight.

sylvia
(Login sylviawee) Re: Which would you rather be? September 30 2008, 7:16 PM

Of course thin and flat chested...
who wanna be fat??
however If can, both of it better don't appear in my life..
haha...

holly
(Login DancingArianFlame)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Which would you rather be? October 13 2009, 7:04 PM

what the hell does fat mean anyway? it's aload of BS. its not about being too skinny or being too 'fat' its about being healthy and happy at any size. yes your weight may play a role in getting bigger breasts but the girls on this forum are all different sizes slim, curvy etc. and alot of them have had good results. i wouldnt want be to either i'm curvy and happy Smile

Maureen
(no login) Re: Which would you rather be? April 23 2007, 8:26 AM

Flat chested is more negative than having a full figure, shall we say? To me anyway having a fuller figure's no big deal. Quite often fat is used to mean nothing more than a full set of curves.

How to Lose Weight Without Losing Boobs
April 11 2008 at 3:34 AM Melissa (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, is there any way to lose weight without losing boobs? Please let me know. Thanks =)

Author Reply
Sandra
(no login) Re: How to Lose Weight Without Losing Boobs April 15 2008, 9:37 AM

How to lose weight without losing boobs? That's great if you could do that, but breast tissue is partly fat so that when you diet and excercise and you lose fat you may lose from your boobs. That's the way it is. When I diet I always seem to lose fat from my thighs first, some other people lose it from other places first. It can be anywhere you have fat and everyone is different. One thing is always the same though, if you make the effort to lose weight it eventually comes off everywhere and that's worth remembering. But there's no way you can pick and choose where it comes off from or how much comes off from a particular place.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon