Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please help me with a routine!

I want to incorporate some of Eve's methods to my routine, so I'm planning on buying three different teas (right now I'm leaning towards fenugreek, fennel, and hops) and perhaps some beremeal cereal. I also want to take these herbs in pill form, though. Should I stick with the same three herbs or should I vary it a little?

I'd also like to massage with vitamin e, borage oil, and herb extract. But now I'm wondering if I should also take these herb extracts orally (I hear it's more effective, especially if not in pill form) and not put them in my massage. Would drinking teas, pills, and taking extracts orally be too much?

Also, how should I ease into my routine? I don't want to shock my body.

(05-06-2010, 10:41 PM)hourglasswannabe Wrote:  Would drinking teas, pills, and taking extracts orally be too much?

I guess that depends on the quantities you take. Without more definite information it's hard for anyone to answer you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon