Poll: HOW Effective Are Bovine Ovaries? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very, they worked for me!
35.85%
35.85%
Somewhat worked
43.40%
43.40%
Didnt work at all!
20.75%
20.75%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovaries huh? Does it really work.

Question 

So it is 5:20 in the morning and i couldnt sleep. I was just snooping around when i found this forum, which i am acutally quit curious about. I believe i am about a 34 or 36A Huh i usually buy what ever looks like it can fit lol i can even sometimes get away with a 32b padded bra from La Ve En Rose Tongue . I would love to simply go up a size and be more comfortable with what i wear. I quickly noticed that a lot of people are on this BO pill and i thought it might be worth a shot.

Right now i currently take
msm 2600mg
biotin 700mcg
along with some other vitamins and such found in my hair, skin and nail pills
and i am also on birth control

I take those just because it is effective in my overall skin care and also hair growth.

I guess my question is can i effectively take BO without it messing with my birth control pills? and what do i need to know about BO to be successful?

ps. sorry for any bad grammer or spelling mistakes, half my brain wants to sleep lol.

Hello babygirl,

Welcome to the forum! There are 2 very popular BO brand that most citizen of breastnexus is taking. There are Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast, both the company has mention that bovine ovaries work well with birth control pills and there is no conflict. Some of us here do the generic route too.

If you are interested in bovine ovary NBE method perhaps you can read around this thread and the personal program page thread to get inspiration of what you might get yourself into. It works greatly with most of us if your temperature is consistent between 98.2-98.6 Fahrenheit. If your temperature is below that you might need to look into increasing it to its optimum by taking kelp and l-tyrosine. The temperature is to enable your liver to work with the pills to produce the right amount of hormone for your estrogen receptor.

An important element you must supplement together with BO is protein. Any NBE (Natural Breast Enhancement) need protein as a building block to be successful. Whey protein isolate that's frequently used by bodybuilder are a good combination for bovine ovary. Soy protein is a big no-no so far. You must avoid soy protein if possible to avoid conflicting phyto-estrogen (from soy protein) with estrogen (from BO). When using whey protein isolate you must know the amount of protein dosage that is good for your body. Too much will make you gain weight. Some of us here don't take whey protein isolate as often but we keep a high protein diet. Having plenty of fish and chicken in our diet.

I wish you all the best!

Hi babygirl, i took BO in the form of Bountiful breast and i had major success with it, now when i started i was male but since that time i have become female and alot of that is due to BO, so if you can get it right, with the right protein intake and your tempreture is normal it could really work for you, even if your tempreture is on the low side you can take L-tyrosine like Crystalelle has mentioned and that should help even out your tempreture, So welcome hun and happy boobie growingBig Grin
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Thanks to crystalelle for all the info, and Cheryl1989 for the support and yes im starting to think that i should venture into this journey. Hopefully i will come out sucessful. Wink

WTF??? bountiful breast has an account on this forum?????, and they can answer a poll, but they can´t answer the phone when a client is calling??

LMAO! omg yah i saw that on the poll

LOL nice observation Nessa, that is pretty stupid, and have they made any posts at all? I mean geez.

i am not sure how I missed this but you are not suppose to take soy protein with BO? I use soy milk with my slim fast shake each morn(reg milk upsets my stomach) so will i have to stop this now?????? I started raw Bo from swansons last night....but didn't do my shake cuz i was out of soy milk...oh this is gonna suck if i hv to stopt the shakes.....

They have other alternatives to cows milk than soy milk, there is almond milk. Maybe you can try that? But yea, soy is like taking NBE herbs with BO, soy gives you phytoestrogens. So basically taking soy with BO could be overloading your system with hormones, thus causing you to stall.

Yeah I lovee almond milk, I get unsweetened vanilla, it's a fine replacement to soy. Bear in mind, it has a substantially smaller protein content so be sure to use enough whey to compensate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon