Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dare I dig out the tape measure?

Hi girls, sorry haven't been on in a while I have been swamped.

While laying in bed this morning my husband said he is noticing a slight difference in my boobs, not a lot but he said definately something. He told me to sit up and he said there is "jiggle" more on my left than my right but it does seem like progress Smile

Don't want to get my hopes up too much and the difference is slight so do I measure myself or wait a little longer as I don't want to feel deflated if there is no difference?

Have you been taking any photos? Perhaps the camera could capture the change in shape better than anything.

Otherwise, maybe wait it out, even until your cycle completes itself or on an exact day to your program schedule (ex. week 5), because maybe you're still growing!

Also you could put on some bras that have a familiar fit and see if that has changed as well. Secret ways of comparing without having to measure. (:

I´d say avoid measuring. You can get different measurements on one single day, and you´ll get very frustrated if you don´t see an increase on tape. I think the best way to notice the difference is by using your hands, in the beginning you´ll feel more fulness and that´s always the first step in the right direction.
Another thing that tells you if you´ve grown is if someone else notices, in ths case your husband, so congrats on your progress!

Thanks girls, I haven't measured, still taking the tablets and crossing my fingers Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon