Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program--please help if you have any ideas!!

About me
sex: female
children: none
BC: not currently
weight: 130-135 range
height: 5' 5.5"
bra size: i have 32A, 32B, and 34A sizes.
bust: 33-33.5" range
under bust: 28-29"
waist: 27"
hips: 37"
butt: 39" Dodgy
diet: vegan for 12 years
goal: Bigger boobs. Maybe growing 2-3" without gaining weight?

Current Program
Started over a month ago with just Fenugreek. Started with one, and each day I added one until I was taking 6 a day at around 500 mg each. Didn't notice much of a difference so I purchased more. Here is what I'm up to now, including other supplements:

Morning: 2 x 575 mg Fenugreek, 2 x 575 mg Wild Yam, Hair Factors
Noon: 2 x 575 mg Fenugreek, 2 x 575 mg Wild Yam, Hair Factors
Evening: 1 x 575 mg Saw Palmetto, Women's One-a-day multi, NAC
Bedtime: 2 x 575 mg Fenugreek, 2 x 575 mg Wild Yam, Hair Factors

I added Evening Primrose Oil last week, and Flaxseed Oil this week. Ramping up on those this week until I get to around 3000 mg of each.

Have also been making tea with one large spoonful each of Fenugreek powder and Fennel powder in my french press coffee maker almost everyday.

Any tingles I have been feeling have been very minimal so far. Like a few seconds everyday? Not sure if that is different from normal. Did I start taking too much too soon? I just kept upping the amounts because I didn't notice any changes.

Thanks for reading this!

Oh, one more question: Does anyone know if people have had experience with the NB creating stretch marks? I already have some really small ones, and then one weird one across one of my breasts. It's not really noticeable, but I don't want to make it worse or create new marks.

It's strange because not only am I small, but my breasts haven't chanced since puberty, so I don't know why I have stretch marks. Sad

Hey Fjells, goodluck with your program! I'm doing bovine ovary myself, but as far as stretch mark goes using a lotion with cocoa butter and vitamin e is supposed to help, I know quite a few ladies who have mentioned they use formulas with these ingredients to help, Palmer's makes one that is quite cheap and smells yummy, you can find it on ebay or amazon I think.

Happy (stretch-mark free) growing!

Hi honey, i was male when i started using the NB and had no breasts, but as they grew i did get major stretch marks, now i dont know if it was the NB or just because i was growing but when i had a break from my NB my stretch marks got so much better but i shouldent worry too much, if you do notice them getting worse just apply a good moisturiser after or a good brand of body butter, but dont do it before you noogle as you wont get the suction, the domes will slip off lol good luck honey.
Hugs Cheryl xxxx

Noella, good idea. Thanks! I'm going to treat myself to some Lush massage bars with cocoa butter. Smile Mmm...

Cheryl, thanks for writing! I saw your pictures and didn't notice any stretch marks whatsoever. Maybe it's the lighting? I'd love to see what your chest was like before, but I understand if you don't want to have them up. Also, I have been looking all over the NB forum to look at people's pictures and it's really hard to tell if anyone is getting stretch marks because of the picture quality. Also, it seems like most of the pictures have been taken down? Did you do anything else besides NB like herbs or medicine? Anyway, congrats on your awesome bod!!!

Heart

So, I'm kind of dumb and was looking at the NB forum without being logged in. Of course I couldn't see any pictures! Anyway, I have since ordered a NB with large cups upon the recommendation of Lucy. I'm dying to get it!

I'm the exact same measurements (33.5" bust) since I started, but I don't think I can take any more supplements at this point...

Please do not continue if you want to read something uplifting (no pun intended):

So, I backed of the herbs (but I'm keeping EPO and Flaxseed oil) because I felt nothing except for sensations in my thighs?? Last place I want more growth! I already joined a gym to cut my 10-15 lbs and lose cellulite on my legs.

Secondly, I got my NB package today (was sooo excited!) and was confused when the pump and tubing weren't inside? Just the cups? I want to cry. I especially ordered the whole system for 39.99 Pounds? I'm sure it's just a mistake, no big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I want to cry. Sad

*edit: The missing stuff will be sent from NB headquarters soon. Lucy was very nice. Still, sniff.

What a way to throw it in your face, and then you can't use it. That's a bummer, I'm expecting mine by friday.. we'll see. Big Grin

I can't wait to use NB, I think it will contribute a lot.

hey fjells,

thats a shame your noogleberry didn't have the tubes etc in it! Hopefully the rest of it will arrive soon!!!

I note that you said you didn't have any sensations, only some that lasted a few minutes, and now mainly only in your legs. Firstly, obviously I am no expert on this stuff! lol, but for me, even when I started just taking fennel tea by itself, my breasts started tingling. And that was just from 2 cups per day, nothing else, not even massage at that stage. Sometimes my breast aches are over along time, like hours. But other times they just come and go quickly like they are over in minutes.

So I just wonder if you perhaps took too many herbs all at once. I know you said you staggered them, adding an extra one per day. But that still adds up to quite alot in a very short timeframe.

I took 1 FG pill per day, and drank 2 fennel teas per day for quite awhile (can't remember, but maybe a month). I then only upped it to 2 FG after then. And about another 3 weeks later I added only 1 SP, and then a few weeks after that added another. You can have a look through my program. I even thought that might be taking it a bit fast for me, because I am very thin with washboard chest (would prefer washboard abs!).

Anyhow, I have had breast sensations for example for 18 days out of a possible 24 days in my 2nd cycle of being on NBE. So that is quite alot. Now, I am not sure if breast sensations even mean anything to do with growth, because as you can see my "growth", seems to come and go like the tide! But I assume I'm on the right track...... (maybe I won't be saying this in a couple of months!!!) hehe

So perhaps you could go back to the start, and just take 1 FG pill per day and 1 fennel tea. And do that for a couple of weeks. See if you have any sensations. Then another two weeks add 1 more FG pill. Just take it really slowly. I see from your program below you have been taking 6 FG pills per day! That seems like ALOT! I even noticed that I have felt a bit tired taking 2 FG pills per day, so I can't imagine what my body would say to me if I took 6 per day! I'd probably end up lying in bed all day.

So thats my two cents worth. I look forward to hearing how you find the NB when you start it!

Smile

I agree with girlfriday. I took one fenugreek capsule for 5 days, then upped it to two per day and I'm still at that dose without any other herbs. I've got 1.5" inches growth from it in only 2 weeks, which I wasn't expecting and which I hope lasts! So from your measurements I can see that your probably a similar size to me, and I'm not an expert at all or anything, but I think you should try with the fenugreek again. However ramping it up much much slower and stopping when you feel any growing pains. Like I said I'm no expert but it's just an idea, happy boob growing!
sair xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon