Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone ever had pregnancy symptoms on herbs??

I've been taking Perfect Curves, with fenugreek and vitamin C in addition, for about 2 weeks now, and I swear, I'm having nausea and breast pain just like at the beginning of pregnancy. I'm getting low blood sugar and craving meat, too. I've had 2 kids; this is what it felt like; except it's only been 2 weeks since my last period, so I *know* I'm not pregnant. Is this normal??? Does this last the entire time you're on this stuff??

hi annie up.. i have been using perfect curves also, have been using it for a month now... i'm not sure about the pregnancy symptoms.. but i did feel breast tenderness on my 2nd and 3rd week.. i don't feel soreness now just fullness... i don't want to preempt anything.. because i measured and my boobs are still the same measurements... my period has already passed.. as for the cravings ... can't offer any explanation... maybe it's psychological, or maybe it's because of the increase in our estrogen level ... i do feel cravings at times, but it was my usual time due to my period.... i hope i helped even if a bit.. Smile[/align]

well i have never had kids, and im not on an herbal program, but the week before my period, and during my period, i get this pregnancy simptons like nausea, everything smells fishy to me, and i crave salty stuffs.

I take fenugreek, red clover, & saw palmetto. Ive been taking these for about 1 month & today Im feeling pregnant. Just got off period so I am not pg. Dont know if I have stomach bug or if its the herbs. If it persists I'll let u know. Do u still have these symptoms or did they go away?Huh

I know at one point Cheryl started lactating, but your symptoms sound a bit diff than hers. But maybe you could shoot her a message because she may have had your symptoms as well?

I have never been pregnant, so I have no idea in what really feel the symptoms of pregnancy. However, when my elder sister is pregnant, I noticed her, that she is always feeling dizziness, vomiting and have a morning sickness. She told me, that those are the symptoms that she is already pregnant.

Hi AnnieUp
I am not familar with perfect curves ingredients. Perhaps someone could list them.
The low blood sugar could be caused by the Fenugreek in some people. Low blood sugar is one of the side effects reported to fenugreek. Since I am diabetic I take it to help keep my blood sugar lower. Fenugreek has also been reported to cause gastrointestinal problems. So it could be causing that problem as well. How much are you taking? Does perfect curve contain Fenugreek as well? You could be taking too much and just need to cut back on the fenugreek. On the protien, I am just gessing that your body is recognizing the need to up your protien due to the effects of the NBE program you are on. Someone else here may have a better answer. I hope this helps you in some way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon