Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sair1991's first program!!!

Depends on where you are from or rather what brand of bras you buy. UK sizes are smaller than US sizes, for example. Before I started NBE my band was a 32 as my underbust was 27 inches, my bust measurement was 32 inches, so I was the same size as my band and in the US that classifies as a 32AA, in the UK however it's if it 1 inch under the band measurement, so a 31 inch bust with a 32 band would be a 32AA and my measurements starting out would be a 32A over there. I go by the US sizes cause I buy my bras from US stores and plus if I were to go by the UK sizes I'd be a 32DD already lol and I definitely don't look like a DD, heck I don't think I look like a D, I think I look like a medium sized C cup, which if you think about it I am, I'm a 34C in a 34 band. When most people think of a C or D cup they think of the 36C or 36D, and lol my rib cage just isn't that big lol. So that's why my goal is a US size 32DD/34D which would be the same size as a 36C. Bras can be confusing, I just say wear what fits you best!

okay I suppose I'm a AA then, but like you fjells I wear an A cup simply because I can't find nice AA ones, also it allows my boobs to grow while I'm doing BE. Yeh I agree anastasia, bras are confusing!

Sair, yeah! And also if there are under wires I find the cup diameters are too small and close together in 34AA bras. I just don't have the volume, but I need the bigger cups! I feel you.

I think on the Noogleberry site someone posted this, which I think makes a lot of sense: http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-...04,30.html
It works for natural breasts too and is consistent with my sizing so maybe it will help you/other people here. The only thing is, I have a 28.5" underbust, right between the 32 and 34 band sizes making me a 33 band, which doesn't exist. No wonder nothing fits me that well. It's either too tight or too loose!

Fjells, I feel ya, most the time I have to wear a 32 band (my underbust is 28 atm, but sometimes I fluctuate and go to 29 inches, depending on time of the month) and I have to wear them on the middle to last hook, if I wear a 34 band, even on the tightest hook the band is loose somewhat, we just can't win for losing. I told my mom my dilemma, she suggested I buy 32 bands and she's going to send me a few of those bra extender thingies so I can extend the band however many more hooks I need. So maybe that's something you can try also? I know once I lose this weight I put on that I will go back down to 27 inches underbust and be back to a 32 band, so me buying 32 band bras makes sense to me anyway. As my rib cage is 27 inches, it was a year ago before I put on 10 or so pounds, but the little extra weight made the measurement bigger. I've gone up an inch or so there, an inch or two on my hips, my thighs have gotten humungus, that's mainly where I gained, I never measured my thighs before so don't know of the difference. And my waist has went up a few inches, my arms look about the same. But yea, bra sizes are a pain in the ass, why can't they make in between sizes?

yeh I completely know what you mean, i'm halfway between a 34 and 36 band size! And also i'm basing my measurements at the moment on the fact i'm a 34 band size, so when I grow a bit, I'll just have to try on lots of different bras and see. I think a large B/small C cup in a 34 or 36 band size would look quite big. So that's what I'll aim for.

I've changed my program slightly recently and I'm taking:
-1 Fenugreek, 1 borage Oil in the morning
-1 Fenugreek, 1 EPO in the afternoon
-1 30 minute massage with fenugreek, olive oil and borage oil mixture
-2 Fennel teas per day
-Rockmelon ringtone 30 mins per day

I feel slight sort of 'aches' around my breasts quite consistently, but like i said before I don't know if I'm imagining them or not.
I'm measuring at least 34" pretty consistently now, usually 34.25"/34.5" in fact, but it can go up to 35" too sometimes (although I'm pretty sure that's because I measured them inaccurately). So my measurements tell me they are growing but they don't feel/look like they are. Hmmm must have patience and continue!!!!

I've been very lax with my program recently, missing drinking the tea and my second capsule of fenugreek...... but.... for the past two to three days I've been measuring 35" on my bust! Big Grin Which is absolutely wonderful! However I don't seem to LOOK much bigger at all which is weird :-/ But anyway, putting things in context, its 1.5" growth in 2 weeks Wink Wink Big Grin yay!!! So that now makes me an A cup I should think, I hope this growth continues!
NEW AIM: 38" bust = D CUP Big Grin

DAY 19
growth is continuing!!!!! Wink
today and yesterday i have measured 35.25"!!!! I'm so glad that I'm growing and i'm just praying that it'll continue AND stay that way. Without growth I actually think I'd find it hard not to give up so I'm so glad my program is working! Big Grin
I realise that NBE is a long process but I think I'm going to make a small aim of reaching 36" by the end of july (as that's when I go on holiday with much bigger busted friends). My progress so far makes me think I'll stand a good chance of doing this Smile
I'm thinking about taking a small break so that my growth doesn't stall but I don't know much about this so any kind of help would be nice.
I'm also going to seriously start thinking about blaketalks, the research on his website makes me think 'well why not if so many people have had success with it!' and the fact that it's free makes me think it's not a load of b******s, scuse my french lol. If anyone has had experience with blake talks that would also really help
happy growing everyone!

congrats on your growth sair! do you have a picture page?

Thankyou, and no not yet, but I'm to have one soon. The problem is that the growth doesn't really seem to show in the pictures, or maybe it's just me I don't know! I think I'll do one in a few weeks anyway Shy

I know what you mean. I feel like every time I take a pic of my bare boobs they look bigger than they really are so I never post them haha. It may be in our minds lol. Hope you post soon tho

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon