Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NEWBIE- Needs help, and lots of questions about PM & BO! THANK YOU

Ok thank you guys. you guys are such a big help to me when answering my questions

I just wanna get the right facts and such before I purchase something. Because I was on perfect curves before, for maybe a month and a half, but got sick with the flu and such and couldn't continue to take the pills

soo im not sure if it did work b/c I just stopped taking them

anywho, I always look at the pictures on here and noogleberry and its such a inspiration to see the pics and to think, "if she can do it, i can do it"

soo yay! I'm going to purchase my BO right now, and buy just a 2 month supply

I also have another question, is it okay if I take Bovine Ovary with Peuraria Mirifica? I was reading that it's not good to take herbs such as Saw Palmetto, Wild yam etc with BO b/c theres too much hormones going through your body?

So yeah, and ALSO* how much mg is necessary for Bovine Ovary?

The reason you shouldn't take herbs with BO is because it would be an overload of hormones in the body and they would be fighting each other and you would stall out and not get results. This is true for PM. PM is one of the strongest herbs that create hormones in the body, that's why it works without mixing it with other herbs. So I would say PM would be even worse to take with BO. Plus why try to fix something that isn't broke? If BO works on it's own then let it just work on it's own! And if you go with Bountiful Breast I believe you take 2 pills per day, one in morning and one in evening, if you go with Ultra Breast it's 3 pills per day one in the morning, one at noon, and one before bed, that's how I take mine. As far as generic brand BO you would need to check the BO side of the forum and research it, as I have no clue. I'd rather not have to worry about it and just take a product that is a no brainer.
Sad 

Hi, I'm 34 years old and it seems like the older I get the more depressed I become about being a very small B cup. I have used Triactol serum, for 2 months and have had no results. I started taking Full Potential (formerly Mirifem) this weekend and I am hoping that it works. From all my research it seems like Pueraria Mirifica is the way to go. Honestly I just want to be 1 cup bigger. I would be so pleased to be a full C. As I'm typing this I'm actually sitting here crying because I just feel so depressed and unattractive. I use the triactol serum twice a day and now take the Full Potential pills twice a day two. Does anyone have some advice? I can really use some right now. Thanks.

Dear Meeka0070,

You don't need to cry sweetheart. A lady's tears are expensive to shed like that. Welcome to the forum! In here you will find many people like yourself. We work only for one goal which is to increase our breasts size.

You need self-acceptance for a start. You don't need to go down the depressed route. You only need 1 cup to reach C cup, can you imagine some of us here that need more than 1 cup to reach there. I think I need 5 cups to reach there initially well I am happy to say within 1/2 a year I knock 2 cups out from there. Just to let you know I am 32AAAA. Literal flat wash board. So consider yourself lucky at least you have something on your chest. Wink

Most serum and cream work best if you are doing breasts firming but if you need enlargement you need to supplement it orally. Tell you what perhaps you could read around the different methods we have here and then decide on what route you want to go down. For oral supplements you can choose the herbal or BO route. If you are not comfortable to go for this 2 routes you can still make chicken feet soup to drink. Then at the side you can massage your breasts so the cell and blood will continue to grow and flow.

I wish you all the best!

Hi Meeka,

Why don't you try Bovine Ovary? They worked for me (A to B, hoping for D - we can dream) and if it's only one cup size you're hoping for then they should do it. Just make sure you take the protein shakes. The preprepared and flavoured ones recommended by Bountiful Breast (a BO maker) are expensive, so I just bought bulk Whey Protein concentrate and added banana and honey to it, and it's delicious and more natural. Don't get the soy protein, according to Bountiful Breast, soy intereferes with the BO.

Possibly the herbs are messing with you emotionally, making you feel more depressed, other people have said this has happened to them.

The Bovine Ovary is a different type of hormonal stimulant, may be worth your while trying that out.

And a lot of us are your age, don't give up yet!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon