Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A thread only about Size AAA and AA

I used to massage with fenugreek oil, but not anymore as it got too stinky.

I have tried the chi massage and I swear it made my breasts smaller!

I did notice swelling when I massaged which was good, but it was just temporary

were you doing the chi massage correctly. cause it causes breasts to grow and shrink depending on how you do it. Here's a video on how to do it for breaast growth: http://flat2fab.com/blog/qa/q-as-about-t...t-massage/

And massage helps increase circulation to the breast so all the booby growing nutrients will get there. Overtime the swelling will turn to growth.

yep, what I found was if I lightly touched my breasts with my fingers and then moved them inwards in circles then that was good and that seemed to give me swelling, but if I placed my whole hand on my breasts and moved them inward in circles like that then that caused them to decrease. I remember a couple of the other ladies said similar things like Twister_Mama.

Swelling does necessarily result in growth. Massage for instance doesn't produce anywhere near the swelling you get when you noogle... when you noogle you can measure inches more than your breast size, but it doesn't necessarily result in growth either despite such a great amount of swelling!

That's why I have a bit of a hunch that collagen and protein are very very important because they help your body make new cells and building blocks for them right.

everyone's different i guess

Since I've been doing chi rotations, it seems as though I don't get as good of swelling as I did with just fenshui's method. (four finers, knuckles, pressure points) and reading this has prompted me to stop the chi massages to see if I can get my great swelling back. (and yes, I've been doing them properly). Indeed, everyone is different!
Sad 

You can add me to that list too, lol. I'm currently six weeks into wearing the Brava; before I started my program I was a 34AA on an average day. For several weeks before that, though, I was wearing a 34AAA because that just fit better. I'd been trying to convince myself for the longest time that I was a 34A, but I could never fill up those cups. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how depressing it is to constantly have so much empty space in your bra. Eventually I started looking for bras that actually fit me, and was "lucky" enough to find an online store that sold AA and AAA sizes. I've never been professionally fitted though...I'm too afraid of the awful truth - that they might be even smaller than that, or that my size doesn't even exist. Sad

So it's Brava to the rescue; so far I've had reasonably good results as far as I can tell...gone from AAA to a full A since starting (measured at night after the swelling has all gone down, at least 8 hours after taking off the Brava). I'm trying to make it up to a B; I don't care if it takes a year. I've been waiting my whole life, and I am determined to grow some boobs!

Body type: bony on top, full hips
5'9", 130 lbs.
births: 1 child, breastfed for 7 months (1999-2000)

I've always been the smallest girl I know by far, so it's nice to see I'm not the only one out there! I'm really happy to have found this community. Smile I'll keep everybody posted on my progress, and once I reach my desired size I'll post some pics. Good luck to all my small sisters!

Hi!

I'm on that list for sure.
I used to be AAAA or an AAA (?) but grew one cup size (from Bountiful Breast) to whatever I am now. I'm a bit confused about my size.
Under Bust = 33" (add 5 would mean 38")
Across Bust = 36" (or 35.5" depending...) so is that a AA? Did I strike out an A with BB? Big Grin It felt so weird to finally feel a bit of tissue! I was amazed like OMG...Is that what it's meant to feel like?!

I'm still on the BB Pills but as I grew without being in the right temperature, I thought I would keep going. I'm glad I read this thread though as I can see if I can take the Raw Adrenal Glandular capsules (as Tyrosine didn't work to raise it for me) to help BB work at its optimum rate.

I was also taking the Whey Protein Shakes they recommended twice a day, MSM, Spirulina for the Vitamins and Fish Oil.

I'm on Day 19 of the 30 Day Massage to go up a Cup Size Challenge Tongue

great thread Big Grin

does saw palmetto help with weight gain? I want to gain weight while taking herbs Huh

By the way, girlfriday29,

Would you be able to help me determine if I'm an AAAA, AAA or AA?
As I said below, Under Bust = 33"
Across Bust = 36"

Please help!
Much appreciated.

(29-03-2012, 10:42 AM)b00biel0ve Wrote:  Hi!

I'm on that list for sure.
I used to be AAAA or an AAA (?) but grew one cup size (from Bountiful Breast) to whatever I am now. I'm a bit confused about my size.
Under Bust = 33" (add 5 would mean 38")
Across Bust = 36" (or 35.5" depending...) so is that a AA? Did I strike out an A with BB? Big Grin It felt so weird to finally feel a bit of tissue! I was amazed like OMG...Is that what it's meant to feel like?!

I'm still on the BB Pills but as I grew without being in the right temperature, I thought I would keep going. I'm glad I read this thread though as I can see if I can take the Raw Adrenal Glandular capsules (as Tyrosine didn't work to raise it for me) to help BB work at its optimum rate.

I was also taking the Whey Protein Shakes they recommended twice a day, MSM, Spirulina for the Vitamins and Fish Oil.

I'm on Day 19 of the 30 Day Massage to go up a Cup Size Challenge Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon