Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A thread only about Size AAA and AA

OK guys, I promised I'd add up everything I'm using in my program to see how much 9 months of this is costing me. It's also good as a comparison for others to see, depending on which supplements they're looking at. I broke everything down. All prices are current, as of when I typed this. The figures in bold are for 9 months.

- Bountiful Breast pills (9-month supply): $467 currently (got mine for $400 on "sale")

- Body Fortress Whey Protein Powder (from Walmart): $622.50 (@ 2 scoops per day) * (approx. $15/container, depending on which flavor you choose; 13 servings)

The following supplements are all from Swanson Vitamins. I've included the item number of each one too.

- Sea Buckthorn Oil capsules (#SWE055): $252 (@ 4 caps per day) * ($7/bottle; 30 caps)
- Spirulina tablets (#NUT004): $70 (@ 6 tabs per day) * ($17.30/bottle; 400 tabs)
- L-Tyrosine capsules (#SW855): $13.50 (@ 1 cap per day) * ($5/bottle; 100 caps)
- Raw Adrenal Glandular capsules (#SW1223): $45 (@ 2 caps per day), or $22.50 (@ 1 cap per day) * ($5/bottle; 60 caps)
- Maca capsules (#SWH076): $18 (@ 1 cap per day) * ($4/bottle; 60 caps)
- Flaxseed Oil softgels (#SWE002): $13.50 (@ 2 softgels per day) * ($5/bottle; 200 softgels)
- Vitamin E softgels (#SW141): $8.64 (@ 1 softgel per day) * ($8/bottle; 250 softgels)
- MSM capsules (#SWU656): $32.30 (@ 3 caps per day) * ($9.50/bottle; 240 caps)
- Iodoral tablets (#OPC001): $33.20 (for one bottle of 180 tabs; @ 3 tabs per week, you'd only use 116 tabs)

Here's the miscellaneous items you can get for your program:

- Noogleberry Medium Breast Pump Kit: $61.10
- NB Soft Foam Cup Rings: $12.21 (pair)
- NB Airlock Kit: $18.32 (for only 1)
- NB Tubing Clamp: $4.57 (for only 1) * (I didn't purchase these, cuz I got 2 of the airlock kits instead)
- NB Large Breast cups (when you need to upgrade to next size): $30.54 (pair) * (I did not buy these yet)

- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Therapy Oil (what I use for massage, from Walmart): $9.47

- Easy Curves exercise bar (from Amazon.com): $20

- Subliminal Message mp3's (for Breast Enlargement, from RealSubliminal.com): $11.97

SOOO, if I add together the final cost of EVERYTHING I've used in my program (at the current prices), for a full 9 months, it comes to: $1,727.03

That's a LOT of money! But most of it is purchased in increments, not all at once; so it's kinda like making little "payments" toward the final figure. To me, it's totally worth it, if it works and I reach my goal! Surgery is costing anywhere from $6,000 - $10,000 from what I'm hearing these days. Plus all the added pain and health problems that we all know about. At the very least, taking all these supplements and exercising has made me want to work harder to keep my body healthy and in good shape.

I hope this information was helpful to everyone! Or maybe a shock???

wow twister-mama, that is a very comprehensive list! Well done! My first reaction is shock! lol, but yeah when you put it against the price of breast implants..... it is actually no where near that price..

I need to do the same to cost out my NBE time. There are so many hidden costs too like the time it all takes, and for me washing clothes! to get the fenugreek smell out.... I've lost a few bras in the process by getting oil on them which has stained them.... stuff like that !

Awesome list!

Btw - that protein powder seems very expensive! I'll have to go and check what mine costs, but it just seems like alot to spend on protein.

lol girlfriday,
am taking lil baby steps at a time in terms of getting rid of the smell, right now am just keeping the after massage home clothes, and regular clothes seperate.
n i agree with you, that is a LOT of money for protein. that reminds me, i was in the grocery store today, and i wandered over to the soy milk section (even though i had a lot of it at home). they had the regular sweetened and unsweetened soybean milk and they have this other soymilk called black soybean milk. i checked the nutrition on both, and apparently the regular soymilk had 5 gm protein in 250 ml, while the black soybesan milk has 9 gm, so am considering taking that next time. if i can get more protein intake in the same price then why not rite? although i did forget to check the price of it this time, but it shouldnt differ too much in price. Tongue if the other soymilk ends up being more beneficial then maybe other members on here can try it too Shy
btw for boobie batter do you guys know which essential oil is good? i didnt use any in my batter till now, but thinking of including it in my new batch.

Hi searching,

Firstly, what kind of essential oil do you mean? like fenugreek?
In my oil I use avocado oil (cold pressed), fenugreek powder, a little fennel powder and borage oil.

I think you raise an important point about choosing foods that give you more bang for your buck so to speak. I made a spreadsheet of the foods I have in my cupboard from rice, flours, crackers, salmon etc and wrote down what the sugar content is, the protein content, carbohydrate overall content. I then was able to see which foods were better for me to eat. (I need to eat lots of protein and minimise sugars from carbs).

And speaking of smell, one of my friends came over in the weekend into my room and said , "hey, your room smells like spices"... its like YEP, it sure does..... hahahhaa one day I hope my room will smell no longer! I still don't know if my breath smells, so I am eating lots of fresh parsely anyhow to stop it in case!

hi girlfriday,

i kinda started making my new batch for booby batter, i added flaxseed oil, olive oil, fennel and fenugreek.
but i was reading on one of the threads from the oil website i think and it said that essential oils are good for penetration. and i googled essential oil and apparently eucalyptus and this other oil (cant pronounce its name) are the best for penetration. i dont know if eucalptus oil will bus though lol.
i dont think i have a lot of protein in my daily diet, maybe like 40 gm maximum Sad
hehe i give up on the smell issue, my family just has to deal with the smell while they are home Tongue

hmmm I don't know sorry. I remember Waihaka once said that he thought it was better just to keep the 'batter' simple...

In terms of protein, how come you only get 40grams??? I was thinking about this earlier today, and I looked at my rice protein shake which gives me 19grams in one shake..... plus I eat meat at least twice per day, smoked salmon in snacks and lots of nuts.

Are you a vegetarian?

Here is some figures on food I eat all for 100grams, the figures showing are the protein levels per 100grams. Now for some foods like amaranth puffs, they are really light so basically I'd only eat probably 25 grams at a time of those, so I'm only getting 1/4 of that stated protein amount. For other things like salmon for instance, I easily eat 100grams in a snack.

Amaranth 13.6
Quinoa 14.3
LSA 20
White rice 6.8
Rice flour 6.4
Brown rice 8
brown rice basmati 7.94
buckwheat pancake mix 2.8
seed crackers 14.8
brown rice puffed crackers 8
rice chips 7.4
mussels 15
tuna 26.4
tinned salmon 16.8
sardines 20.2
prawns 16
smoked salmon 20.7
hazelnuts 17
walnut spread 13.8
Prawn 16

Lets say I eat

Breakfast

Prawns - 32 gram (200grams prawns)
Cashew nuts 1 gram

Snack

Crackers 7 g
Protein Shake 20g

Lunch

Meat - 20g
Rice - 5 g

Snack

Crackers 6 g

Dinner

Meat (20grams)
rice 3 grams

After dinner

Salmon 20grams

134 grams approximately.

Actually, I don't know what the protein content in meat is, but I'm assuming its more than in fish... I eat LOTS of meat.. Always have. Its the only thing that actually agrees with my stomach! they are great friends.

BUT then I also do quite a bit of exercise. So for example, today I went on a half walk half run for about (ok, actually make that 90% walk, 10% run!) but it is up hill, and that was about 1 hour. So that will eat up my protein reserves.

yeah, good for you on the fenugreek smell! they will stop eating pancakes with maple syrup as they won't be able to take it any more! hehe

oh thank u so much for the protein breakdown, that helps a lot! Smile
hmmm i do have more than 40 gm then. i didnt know even white rice had protein. i am a non vegetarian but i eat meat like once a day

but am gonna try and add some of the other protein rich snacks u mentioned Shy

hi searching,

one other thing to add into the equation though, is that you also have to take into consideration the carb and sugar level.... there is not much point eating high protein food if the food is also high in sugars... because then that increases the likelihood if you having androgens and testosterone.

so I made another column with the carb and sugar amount and then worked out which foods gave me a better ratio of protein.

oh true... i know rice has the most amount of carbs, and i do have a lot of it lol. i havent tried cutting down on sugar in tea and such because i dont have sugar in anything else, am not a desserts person either.

as for protein last time when i went to the health store, i was looking at other protein alternatives, saw this other protein bottle, i think it was a whey one with 31 gm of protein per 35 gm scoop, i was pretty impressed with that since my current whey mix has 21 gm protein per 33 gm scoop. i also say this soy protein blend, it is 19 gm protein per scoop of however many gm, dont remember lol. but am thinking if i take the soy blend wouldnt it take care of my protein as well as soy intake? then i dont have to get soy milk seperately... not decided yet on that

right now am not taking anything for a day or two because i got lumps in my right boob n they are hurting a lotSad

I think you are meant to stay away from soy if you are doing NBE on account of the something a rather... ermmmm, photoestrogens?? hmm whatever that thing soy has in it.... (someone help!!)

I experienced bumps in my breast one cycle too. That was when I was increasing my dosages and taking alot of estrogen type supplements like EPO. They went away after my period. I think I was just giving my body wayyyyyy too much of EPO, FG, fennel tea, flaxseed oil, and whatever else I was taking which I can't remember.

Perhaps try just cutting it all out and giving your body a bit of a break. They should just dissolve. How big are they? Mine felt like little bumps of crystal or something....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon