Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A thread only about Size AAA and AA

I don't know which one it was but I stopped everything altogether. I started tasting this weird taste in the back of my mouth...not sure how to describe it really. If you've ever had sushi wrapping (the seaweed/laver), it tasted kinda like that, and I could smell it in a weird kind of way when I exhaled through my nose. My boyfriend was telling me he kept smelling something really bad/rotten (I pretended I didn't know what he was talking about...lol). I wonder if one of my herbs went bad...? I hope not because I have a lot. The bottle of fennel says its supposed to be good for your breath, too Dodgy

Sometimes I noogle, but I've been so busy, and it's like working out- once you miss a session, you keep missing them until you realize you've stopped completely Sad My padding got messed up, too, so I have to redo that.

I've been using BB. This is from their FAQ page on their website:

(19) Where is Bountiful Breast® made?
Bountiful Breast® is made in the U.S.A. from clean and safe Argentinian glandulars, in an FDA approved laboratory, and is FDA allowed. Bountiful Breast® adheres to all FDA standards and DSHEA labeling laws as set forth in the United States. For more information about FDA guidelines click here to read the FDA Guide To Dietary Supplements. Using Argentinian sourced ingredients and manufacturing Bountiful Breast® in the USA ensures Bountiful Breast® is safe; our ingredients are inspected by the USDA, microbiologists and chemists.

Hope that helps! Smile

Herbs in general makes your body dehydrate. You need to drink a lot of water when taking any kinds of dry herbs else yes you will end up with bad breath because the moisture in every part in your body seems to escape more easily. I don't know whether you notice this but do you frequent to the toilet more often when you are on herbs to pee. Or with some of us who don't pee at night all of a sudden feel that you pee more during your 8 hour of sleep.

I understand that a lot of the members here are taking or looking in the supplement called GABA. I have taken it too but I think in the future I will stop. Why? I quote some of the research I have done on GABA.

"GABA or gamma-aminobutyric acid, discovered in 1950, is the most important and widespread inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain. Excitation in the brain must be balanced with inhibition."

In order for GABA to work it must be able to go to our brain to produce growth hormone. However...

"GABA is available as a supplement in vitamin stores, but taking it in pill form is not always an effective way to raise brain levels of this neurotransmitter because GABA cannot easily cross the blood-brain barrier. Companies are searching for ways to place GABA in an oil base in order to ease its entry across this barrier."

A friend of mine who is a qualify doctor in the USA explain to me that when you take GABA your muscles and other cells in your body will actually absorb this amino acids first and it is no way it that it will be able to reach our brain. Note: GABA = amino acids = a type of protein. What does protein do? Yes you get the idea help build our body cell and muscle.

About my progress....
I am taking a break this cycle. Not having any response with SBT oil yet except some occasional tingles which I also get last cycle on my break. Sad My cycle will end this coming week. Will give you guys an update then.

hehe nyx, that is quite funny. I do know the taste of nori (sushi wrapping). I just inhaled to see if I could smell any weird smell... but I can't!! But then I can barely smell Fenugreek any more either....!! hahahah My room I think must stink of it. Sometimes my friend comes over and says - man your room smells like walnuts.... or curry! haha oh dear! Good luck with your studies. I'm studying too, and I am probably using NBE as a procrastination tool!

twister-mama - Bountiful breasts seems extremely expensive... its about $100 USD for just one month supply isn't it?! Lets say you are most likely on it for 9 months... thats alot of money! Almost getting in to the realm of surgery. Although I guess if I take into consideration all the supplements and oil I purchase then maybe its not that much.. I'll have to look at that thread that was started awhile ago about costs of NBE and do some more calculations for it, it will be interesting to know how much I have spent to date! how long have you been on it so far? I don't think you are meant to combine it with herbs right?

cystalelle - interesting about the dehydration, I did not know that. I haven't really noticed, as I generally need to pee every 2 seconds anyhow... in terms of GABA I have read that before, but I also found some information on the Noogleforum about GABA http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...81.15.html
see the link by someone called Gaia

For those who are new -

check out these links

This one is about the costs of NBE - where some ladies have provided what they have spent on their NBE experience

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5777&highlight=cost

This link is a good one where people write what their motivations are for doing NBE and what they hope to achieve. Its a good link to get to know why people are here.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5572&page=8

Hmm, well that's interesting, I didn't know dehydration caused bad breath. I'm not sure if it was the case for me, because I've been forcing myself to drink more water for nbe and also health in general.

Yep, BB is pretty expensive. I got mine on a Summer Sale or something; so I got a 9-month supply for just over $400. I've been on it since June 2nd, so a little over three months. About six months left to go. And then you add in the cost of protein powder (one container lasts me about two weeks) ... all the MANY MANY supplements (I reorder like twice a month) ... the Easy Curves exercise bar ($20) ... the NB system ... various creams and oils for massages ... my Subliminal Message mp3's ... dang, it all adds up! I think I'll add it all together to see what a full 9 months of my current program is costing me; just to give everyone an idea as to how much all this stuff costs. I just gotta be careful not to let my hubby see! Wink But to me it's totally worth it. I'd give anything to finally have breasts! I had looked into surgery years ago, but because of a type of arthritis I have that can affect how well the skin heals, the surgeon said she wouldn't do it; cuz she didn't think I'd be happy with the results. Sad That was a DARK DAY for me. But there was a light at the end of the tunnel when I found BB's website; and the end of the tunnel seems more like a reality instead of a fantasy since discovering this forum and all you lovely people. *heart*

hahahahahah yep don't let your husband see! lol

I may look at this Bovine Ovary business if in another 2 months I still haven't progressed.

I must say that I'm still in the 'it seems to be more of a fantasy' stage than reality, but yeah, thats just because I'm a skeptic. Once I break this 31" mark then I'll be more excited about NBE!

hey guys,

good i came onto this thread lol, i had no idea about the herbs and dehydration causing bad breath, but i did seem to have that problem and didnt know the reason behind it. have been lagging behind in my water intake for a while now, even more so since university started Sad

as for gaba, if you dont take the pill form wat other way is there? i started taking gaba in capsule form, 25 mg, i dont know if thats gonna do anything, but am gonna ramp up slowly.

I did look into DIM plus earlier but i dont think i found it in my regular health store, and the staff working there are so unhelpful Dodgy

the weirdest thing happened this weekend, i met my best friend and we were in his car and he said, "you smell like food" and i didnt think about it too much, i though ok, whatever its a one time thing.
then today i met another one of my friends, and she said did you put oil, you smell like oil, and i swear i washed my breasts an hour after massaging. has this happened to any of you guys?

hehehe hey searching, YEP that has happened to me alot... I have been on the bus with my friend and she said - gosh it smells like maple syrup.... and I went to work and a guy said woah, whats that smell, it smells like.... baking... and I said, oh, yeah, I had some maple syrup for breakfast..or something like that.

My friends who come over to my house constantly remark how it smells like curry, or cinammon.... hahahahaha

so yep! you need to make sure you open the windows every day, vacumn, wipe surfaces down, and wash your clothes or any towels that it may get on! Its a real pain !!!!!

Good luck in trying to smell less like it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon