Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angela531's Program Page

I am currently using Wonderup and my handy dandy Noogleberry! My noogleberry may be the best thing that ever happened to me in terms of breast growth! It gives me so much hope when I can physically see, no matter how fleeting, what my breasts are supposed to look like, and what they WILL look like hopefully in the near future.

Current NBE regimen:
A.M.
~ 2 wonderup
~1 MSM 1000mg
~ 1 HSN (Hair Skin & Nails) vitamin

Afternoon:
~2 wonderup
~1 EPO (evening primrose oil) 1000mg
~1 HSN vitamin

Night:
~2 wonderup
~1 HSN vitamin

**mainly taking the HSN to grow out my hair---> honestly I just want to finish the bottle

Noogle @ least 30 minutes ---> 1 hour, twice a day, morning, and night time. After noogling, wear tight bra to maintain swelling for a while before it goes down. Do NOT wear bra to sleep

***IN FUTURE: Massage FIRST before noogling

Bra Stats:
size: 34A but currently the bra is getting a little tighter (yaay!)
Short term Goal: Reach 34B by August '10

Welcome! And good luck on your journey!

thanks for the welcome! Good luck to you too =]

While I was in school, I didn't noogle as much but this summer, I have been more consistent with my noogle sessions. I'm soooo happy I can now fill a 34B bra (and then some!) after each session. The swelling is lasting a little longer now as well (from 1 to 2.5 hours). My breasts seem to have grown. I am still a 34A but much fuller and more noticeable. My 34A bra is getting tighter and tighter. I Fill up my medium cups now but can still get a good pump out of them so I think I'll be moving on to Large cups in the next month or so. I've grown so much more confident with my breast size this summer now that I'm seeing noticeable growth. I'm so happy!!!!

I try to take my wonderup pills at least twice a day along with 2 MSM capsules at least once a day. I've just about finished the MSM so I will be replacing that with "Gelatin 10 grain collagen support" capsules from Spring Valley I picked up at Wal-Mart. I'm going to pick up Sea Buckthorn vitamins I ordered from Whole Foods this week and will be using that as well after hearing Faerycat's review on it. I really hope it works!

I've also been drinking more water and I believe that has been helping both with swelling as well as with my skin (great plus!) I plan to drink at least a liter of water each day.

What I've learned this summer is that consistency is KEY if you want to see results. I'm going to keep at it and I hope to fully fill my 34A bra and reach 34B by December. **fingers crossed** =]

This past week, with noogling, I fill up the medium cups very quickly. I've noticed that when I massage before noogling, I fill them up in less than five minutes! It's definitely time for me to move up to the large cups now. That I'm sure of. But due to financial issues, I may stick to the medium cups for the next month.

I started taking Sea Buckthorn capsules by Solaray two weeks ago. They are 300mg per capsule and I take two twice a day, so that's 1200mg a day. I've occasionally been drinking my fennel tea in the morning. I've been more consistent with it as of late.

I try to noogle at least once a day for a 1-hour session, then wear a nice 34B bra.

**TIP: after each noogle session, when I wear my bra, I also put on the Strap Perfect The Ultimate Bra Strap Solution, to tighten the straps of the bra and give me a firmer hold. I've been doing this for at least three months now and I think it really helps with keeping the swelling with the noogle longer! They come in a pack of six: Two clear, two nude, and two black. I don't really care about color so I only use one but it's good to have five more lying around in case I should lose one.

***I generally don't feel any sensations with my program, which is as follows:

Morning:
-1 cup of hot fennel tea
- 2 WU pills
-2 SBT pills

Night:
-2 WU pills
-2 SBT pills

But three days ago, along with my usual program, I decided to take 2 WU pills and 1 fenugreek tablet (610mg) in the afternoon. Later that day, I felt small aches in my left boob, which then moved to my right boob! I was soooo happy! Finally I was feeling something! I'm going to try to do that again today and see how that goes. I'm also going to take 1-2 gelatin 10 grain capsules in the afternoon as well, to see how that works out.

I really want to go purchase some more MSM but I really DO NOT want to be taking sooo many pills! So I might wait until I finish the bottle of gelatin before adding it again.

My new regimen starting today will be as follows:

Morning:
-1 hot cup of fennel tea
-2 WU capsules (I'm in my last month's supply and currently searching for whomever's selling some for a cheaper price than the website)
-2 SBT capsules

Afternoon:
-2 WU capsules
-1 fenugreek capsule (610mg)
-1 Gelatin 10 grain capsule

Night:
-2 WU capsules
-2 SBT capsules

**massage, then noogle for an hour (either early morning or night)

I'm also thinking of ordering some fenugreek extract to make a nice massage mixture. I've been using this pueraria murifica lotion I ordered sometime last year when I was taking the pueraria m. capsules. I've since stopped but I didn't want the lotion to go to waste. It's finishing now but I think I need a much better massage mixture because the pueraria never did anything.

I'm back with LARGE DOMES in tow! I've started my program yet again! (I just can't seem to give up). I've been so incredibly busy this past year that any form of NBE is usually just a short stint which gets easily forgotten yet again. But now I'm serious about it again. I ordered the contoured large domes from another member on the forum here. I started using them 3 days ago and MY GOODNESS!! What an incredible difference!!! First of all, they were hard to get on together since I have a small frame. So I had to pump each breast one by one. Then getting suction was ANOTHER issue. So I pumped both breasts first with the medium cups, then pumped each individual breast with a large contoured dome. This made suction much easier. But the SWELLING!!! MY GOODNESS THE SWELLING!!! It's so incredible! The CL domes give such amazing swelling!!!! With the medium cups, my breasts swell forward but with the CL Domes I get a full more rounded swelling and waaaaay bigger! It looks so incredible. And it lasts much longer too! I've only used the CL domes twice, hopefully tonight will be the third time. But the swelling I've gotten from it has been such an inspiration to keep up with NBE. I'm NOT STOPPING until I get the breasts of my dreams.

Current Regimen (due to low funds I don't have everything i want)
AM:
~1 cup fennel tea when I can
~2 Fenugreek 610mg capsules
~1 Hops 310mg Capsule (instead of wild yam since I'm acne-prone)
~1 Saw Palmetto 310mg Capsule

PM: (I always tend to forget to take in pm tho--I've GOT to do better!)
~2 Fenugreek 610mg capsules
~1 Hops capsule
~1 Saw Palmetto capsule

**At Night/when I can sneak it: Noogle with Medium cups for 30-45 mins. Then noogle with a CL dome on each breast for 20 mins then 20 mins again if I have the time.

**In the future, I'll be adding my futurebiotics Hair Skin Nails vitamins and MSM, and will hopefully ramp up on the Saw Palmetto and Hops. Will also be starting Wonderup again when it comes in the mail as well as Barley Tea.

I am dying, dying to get my CL's in the post but damn its been over a week. I am anxious and haven't been noogling with the meds cause they do nothing for me now. But that was exactly what I needed to hear. Thanks for confirming the difference between the two. That was exactly what I have been wondering and hoping.

Stupid Holiday today, I hope they come in the post tommorow.

Hi Tibetan,
Waiting for the NB to come is really hard!
I ordered 3 different times, the first order came in 6 days and the second and third order dame in 10 days, just thought I should let you know just in case it doesn't come tomorrow, I hope it does come though, fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for the heads up. I figured it would be that way.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon