Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[archive] Phase 2 pills

Is anyone here on the Phase 2 starch blocker pills? I just started them today.

Author Reply
Sandra
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills February 24 2006, 9:33 PM 

I have heard good things about Phase 2 and I've considered it, but my current diet is pretty low starch and I don't know if it would really be worthwhile for me. If I start eating more carbs I'll consider it again.

Edit Message  Delete Message   

DK
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills March 30 2006, 5:32 PM 

A friend of mine is taking Phase 2 starch blocker and has lost a little weight on them, so I'd say it does it's job even if not causing any rapid loss.

Rachel
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills May 28 2006, 11:09 AM 

Phase 2 does its job. It's not the right solution for everyone, but for the right people it gives good results. The same as with anything, be prepared to be realistic and not expect miracles and be patient. For those who are suitable and understand it and take it reliably Phase 2 does give a good reward.

Jessie
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills December 18 2006, 9:16 AM 

I've heard a lot of good things about Phase 2 and a friend of mine lost a lot of weight with it. Like everything else though it's not a miracle and you need to have a starchy diet for it to be effective. It won't work for everyone therefore, but if you have the right diet it can work really well. That's they key with this product, it's a starch blocker so it's only going to work if you have starch to block. It doesn't affect other kinds of food.

Mary Jane
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills January 5 2007, 8:19 AM 

I've heard about this starch blocker. I read about it in magazines a couple of times. For me I'm starting to think it would be worthwhile. To begin with I didn't take much notice of it because I don't eat that much starch, but I'm starting to realise that not everyone that loses weight on Phase 2 is a heavy starch eater. Does anyone know a good place to get it in the UK. I didn't keep the magazines, so I don't have the details anymore.

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Phase 2 pills January 5 2007, 10:25 AM 

I know you can get it from Vortex Health but you can get it in the high street at various places. Depends on what you want, you can buy it conveniently over many counters, but getting it online is a lot cheaper.

Kaare
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills January 27 2007, 5:40 PM 

There has just been a study published on the Phase 2 starch blocker and it's been published in a very serious academic journal: International Journal of Medical Sciences. Not many natural weight loss products get to be taken this seriously, so this is quite a coup. Only about 450g of Phase 2 was used on the test subjects in this study, which is not a lot, but in 30 days the subjects lost 2.5lbs on average. If anyone wants to read the study in full I'll give you the link to the webpage: http://www.medsci.org/v04p0045.htm

Scooby Doo
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills February 12 2007, 10:29 AM 

Regarding the Phase 2 starch blocker, in 2006 the FDA authorized the use of claims to describe how Phase 2 may help people control their weight by naturally and safely reducing the enzymatic digestion of starchy foods. The FDA's review of all of Phase 2's clinical data and their authorization of the weight loss claims is great for the product and the legitimacy this authorization adds to the Phase 2 product is fantastic.

Scooby Doo
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills February 27 2007, 9:09 AM 

This is the conclusion from the recent Medici study: "The results of this investigation show that, when taken daily by overweight human subjects with the carbohydrate-rich portion of a 2000- to 2200-calorie diet, a dietary formula containing Phaseolus vulgaris extract as the major ingredient produced significant decreases in body fat while essentially maintaining lean body mass. Phaseolus vulgaris extract appears to be a safe and effective aid to consider in weight loss/maintenance programs."

Jean
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills September 3 2007, 8:22 AM 

Yes I saw that the FDA had approved the claims made for Phase 2. I also noticed that it's getting quite popular these days and from what I hear by word of mouth it does have significant results, in some cases at least.

madboobie
(no login) phase 2 November 8 2007, 12:23 PM 

you can get these from Higher Nature for about £17 - available online, just google Higher Nature. Fab company, very efficient and have nutritionists to advise - get all my vits from there. Also good skin care too (but pricy!)

Penny
(no login) Re: Phase 2 pills December 16 2008, 10:15 AM 

Yes Higher Nature are good. Check out Vortex Health too, I know of lot of girls from here use that site.

Is all Phase 2 starch blocker the same? And where is a good place to get it in the UK. I've decided to give it a try. I've read quite a lot about it in magazines and for me I think it's well worth trying.

Nell Gwynne
(Login nell.gwynne)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Phase 2 starch blocker in the UK January 5 2007, 10:24 AM

I know you can get it from Vortex Health but you can get it in the high street at various places. Depends on what you want, you can buy it conveniently over many counters, but getting it online is a lot cheaper.

Edit Message Delete Message

Annette
(no login) Re: Phase 2 starch blocker in the UK January 19 2007, 11:34 AM

All starch blockers are not the same, you have to look for the "Phase 2" name. If it says Phase 2 you should be okay, just don't get anything that doesn't say that because they are knock offs that aren't the real thing.

Sccoby Doo
(no login) Re: Phase 2 starch blocker in the UK February 27 2007, 9:09 AM

This is the conclusion from the recent Medici study: "The results of this investigation show that, when taken daily by overweight human subjects with the carbohydrate-rich portion of a 2000- to 2200-calorie diet, a dietary formula containing Phaseolus vulgaris extract as the major ingredient produced significant decreases in body fat while essentially maintaining lean body mass. Phaseolus vulgaris extract appears to be a safe and effective aid to consider in weight loss/maintenance programs."

Kaare
(no login) Re: Phase 2 starch blocker in the UK March 1 2007, 9:37 AM

Yes it's true, the latest published research for Phase 2 pills have generated a lot of interest in various counties over the world. If thinking about reducing your carb, do make sure you make the most of this research info. You can find the report at this address:
http://www.medsci.org/v04p0045.htm

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon