Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

herbs what am i missing?

hey girls, ive been taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam twice a day for a month now. My breast have appeared to be fuller but there has been no increase in inches. Should i add another herb on?? What am i missing? Please help!

(29-05-2010, 08:53 AM)Amere Sono Wrote:  hey girls, ive been taking fenugreek, saw palmetto and wild yam twice a day for a month now. My breast have appeared to be fuller but there has been no increase in inches. Should i add another herb on?? What am i missing? Please help!

try taking it 3 times a day , and make sure there atleast 500 mg

It´s best if you forget about measuring, this is a very slow process and most times the increase in breast size won´t show on the measuring tape in the beginning. That´s because your boobs will get fuller first, sometimes grow to the sides, and only after many months lift forward. So always take at least 3 months (or even 6) to evaluate if you program is working.
I do agree that you could ramp up to 3 pills of each herb daily, and don´t forget massage.

Hey! Sometimes the growth doesn't show up on the measuring tape. I just resently stopped measureing because it can be discouraging. I've grown 3/4 in. since i last measured but I feel alot bigger.( it took 3 months btw) I feel like i get better growth when I play with my dosages. Adding some would be a good idea and even lowering them again after awhile mit help. I grew alot when i lowered my dosage last time.

So if they feel bigger then beleive they are! It's a slow process but i swear it works for me. I'm currently on a break since it's recomended after 3 months, but i was takeing fenugreek and saw palmetto. I plan on adding wild yam when i start up again.

Keep going and Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

what is the recommended daily dosage for fenugreek and saw palmetto?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon