Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About Noogleberry

Hi,
I am thinking very much about getting one but I have a question!
First of, I have small breast (of course, otherwise I wouldn't be here) but they're nice and firm, very round and not saggy, they're just small. My question is if I use this NB pumping thing, will it enlarge my breast by making it sag down? I mean, I've seen some boobs that are only nice when they're wearing a bra but stretched and sag down about however many inches when without one. I just don't like that idea, even if growing boobs has to go that way because of course it's not gonna be perfect, it ain't plastic surgery right.

Huh

No they don't sag since they grow naturally and take time to stretch.I believe NB makes them perkier and bouncier.It gives you a great natural round shape.I even read that some had saggy breasts and by using NB they were able to get them back to normalSmile can't remember who or if it was on this forum or NB forum..

Thanks for replying!!
That is great than. I'm really looking into buying one. =)
Question 

I have a question on ordering if anyone know please reply. Thanks!!

I don't know what I should order, on the noogleberry site, well should I just order the Noogleberry Breast System and pick the size, is that all I need? Or what else am I suppose to get too? IDK!!! Huh Huh Huh

Help!!

I would recommend asking Lucy about the size of the domes if you are not sure.I bought the small ones but they were too small.i wouldn't recommend buying the Foam though.I bought them twice and threw them away.
As for what to get i would recommend the double system with silicon tubing with the cups of your size and if you want to hold the pressure while pumping with the airlock i personally use a clamp and didn't get the airlock and it locks the air in 100% and doesn't cost a thing.It looks like the one on the site but i didn't get it from there we use those in different sizes for closing plastic bags and they are cheap..Good luckShy

i almost forgot to tell you that if you join the forum and email lucy with your request you get 10% discount..You get even more if you a regular member and active there.I have joined months before i bought NB but i don't post there much,maybe twice.Don't know why.People are also very friendly there...Lucy is very helpful and kind too!You'll be pleased for sure

Hi hun, going to try to answer some of this from personal experience. I've been using Noogleberry almost a year now, will be one year in 9 more days. Unless you are basically flat chested, you might find the small cups, too small, I have read countless times that people ordered the smalls and they were too small, most people go with the mediums. What I would do is order the mediums, if you find them too big, then order the smalls, you will need the mediums once you grow out of the smalls anyway, so then you'll have them on hand. As far as making them sag? HECK NO! Mine were small and a lil saggy when I first started, when I started NBE they were even more saggy and smaller, but through the other things I did it helped them. When I started NB I still had a lil sagginess, not much fullness on the tops of my breasts, and I have a very very slight tubular shape. Now they are more round, they are much much fuller on the tops, my "slope" is I'd say 95% gone. my cleavage is closer together than before, and I've gained at least one cup size, might be 2 got to check after my period. I've grown for sure 2 1/4 inches, maybe 3 (I'm waiting until my period passes to be 100% sure). As far as what all to order, I would get two sizes of domes, whatever size you think you should start with, I started with the mediums and I was a 32B to help you there, some have started with the mediums as a 34A. So if you are about that size I'd get the mediums and the larges, just so you have them to move on in sizes when needed, most people don't use the mediums for long, I used mine for 2 months before moving on, but I have read that others only used them like 2 weeks. I personally use the airlocks, I have a total of 4 airlocks. I have one on each large dome (I use to switch out between the larges and the XLs each session, I don't do that anymore now) and I have one on each XL. On my pump I have a T hose with the other ends of the airlocks connected on the ends that go to the domes. Now before I went with the XLs. When I was using the mediums and Ls, I had 1 airlock. What I did was I put it on the end of the T hose that connects to the pump, I then would pump where I wanted, I would put more pressure on my smaller breast, clamp that side off with a clamp, then disconnect the airlock and remain like that my entire session. I prefer the pump and hold method and I prefer using airlocks because then I am not attached to the pump the entire time, and it gives me a better advantage to be able to do most anything while pumping without a pump hanging and attached to me. I have pumped and done housework. I have pumped and took care of my animals. Most the time I pump and watch a movie with hubby, check email, work on the computer, play a videogame, etc. So that's why I like the airlocks. But I agree with Sandy, I tried the foam rings when I first started and hated them, they gave me a bad rash, I have psoriasis so I have sensitive skin. I never used any padding on my domes until I got to the XLs I started putting campers tape on them, not because they hurt that much more than the other domes, but because the indentations and red marks were lasting longer after pumping then the other domes, but recently (I'd say 2 weeks ago) I took the campers tape off, and haven't pumped with it since and my ring marks go away in 30 min to 45 min, sometimes 15 min, depends on how long I pump. So it seems I'm use to the domes now. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you girls so much for the reply.

Thanks Anastasia!! You're really a great help. I will probably need to refer back to your post once I get the NB. Wink
I'm also hoping that the size grow with NB will stay.. right.

When used for a very long time any growth and expansion of tissues is supposed to stay.But it takes a good amount of time and patience.

Another dumb quesiton Huh, now you mentioned airlocks.. do I buy the airlock kit with silicone tubing or just the airlock?

You can get either one that you want, extra tubing is never a bad thing to have on hand. I've changed out tubing sometimes because my tubing messed up. hth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon