Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Applying heat after massaging?

Question 

So, I have in some programs that some of you guys are applying heat after you do massage..

Why heat? What does it do?

Applying heat after massaging is the best thing after doing exercise.When we do exercise we might having some problem to take breath and sweat get stop so that we apply the heat after massaging.

In my opinion the heat just helps aid in the circulation and blood flow of the breast tissue. The same as when a person is heated... below lol. Circulation will move the nutrients and almost "awaken" the cells, obviously lending a hand in growth.

I have yet to try it, but I do enjoy massage in the shower for this reason.

You may notice that after massage there little changes in your body and mind.There are some things which have helped many people get the most from their massage like
Drink extra water and all.Applying heat after massaging helps aid in the circulation and blood flow of the breast tissue.

After massaging ,you will be relaxed and comfortable.

Applying heat after massaging is very good and gives you relaxed and comfort to your body soon.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon