Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sources for buying Ultra Breast

Does anyone know how I can reach the medplex.net???I tried to call there 1-800 number but it alway's hangs up!!!!
I want to ask theme a question...I sent them an e-mail but didn't get an answer...so I want to call them....
Thanks!

I think they can't be reached via phone.wait a couple of days if you still get no answer send them another email and they'll reply.That happened with me a lot.

Hmm...doesn't sound like they have the best customer service. Is this the best place to order from?

sandy111,
thank you for your reply!!!! Wink
I sent them an email yesterday and they reterned me an email!!!!
They are going to check it out for me,
Thanks!
Eva.

Welcome Eva Smile
and Alicat they have the best prices.I can tell you their customer service was much better before were they used to reply quickly to all emails.Now they do reply but sometimes it takes longer than others and sometimes you have to send your question/request again and they'll reply..After all ,from my experience they have better service than the one BB has but as said they used to be much better.Shy

do they only accept credit card?
i only have debit card!
and i want to get one!
help :C

yes you can use debit card.Any visa,master... I had maestro card and that wasn't accepted then i got a visa prepaid card which i only use for online purchases.It was accepted by medplex too.

(25-09-2010, 06:28 PM)sandy111 Wrote:  yes you can use debit card.Any visa,master... I had maestro card and that wasn't accepted then i got a visa prepaid card which i only use for online purchases.It was accepted by medplex too.

omg really. so im just gonna go to www.medplex.com to get it and enter my debit card details? because it was asking for my credit card details.
thanks alot!

welcome

hi everyone
i noticed that there are two similar websites http://medplex.net/ and http://medplex.com

which one is official? advice please!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon