Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flax seed oil in massage oil?

Hi all,

I've been reading that its good to incorporate flax seed oil in your diet. But I just wondered if anyone knows whether it would be useful to incorporate it into massage oil?
Smile 

Hi. From what I have heard using Flaxseed or fish oil are good when massaging. Hope that helps.

Flaxseed oil yes. Fish oil I am not sure, because it does smell fishy. I don't know a fish oil that's lack of the fishy smell. I will prefer the maple syrup smell than the fish smell.

It is kind all-natural healing breast formula.It's help rejuvenate aging breast tissue, helps remove unsightly stretch marks on the breasts.It is help to restore elasticity and tone to sagging, wrinkled, and sun damaged breasts; improves circulation and lymphatic drainage in the breasts.It's help to maintain optimal health and well being of the breasts.

Flaxseed oil is known as a boon for women’s health.It is used to treat different type of hormone-related problems.It's essential fatty acids also help to reduce the risk of breast cancer.As per recent research the highest content of omega-3 fatty acids in the breast tissues can reduce the breast cancer.

You can go for flax see oil for your massage. Its very helpful in all kind of diseases. You should try to have flax seed oil for your massage. I hope you 'll feel better and better.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon