Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

has anybody tried fennel tea?

Hi girls, I spotted Fennel tea in Holland and Barrett today and wondered if anyone had tried them as part of their plan? or.. have any of you heard of fennel tea helping boob size?

I've been on perfect c since 28th April and added in 2 x 610mg capsules of fenugreek in the mornings as well. Thought I'd ask you girls about the tea as don't see how putting in an extra could hurt.

one girl is taking fennel tea and said it gave her diarrhea and tasted bad. but one girl said she enjoyed the taste.

both are using it in their routine, but it is not the only thing they are taking.

I love fennel tea! Probably best to make your own. Just buy fennel seeds and put them in one of those little tea things (no idea what its called), and then leave it in hot water for about 10 mins. Its really good for your digestive system too.

I drink fennel tea and its taste its not bad at all. you can drink it with some honey. Except from NBE its good for the throat Tongue.

Thanks for all the replies.. I may give it a try. It's really cheap plus as I work for the afore mentioned company I get staff discount Smile

I can't drink regular tea anyway as I was diagnosed with a heart condition in March and can't have any caffeine so worth a try. Smile

I tasted fennel tea!good in taste, Probably best to make your own. Just buy fennel seeds and put them in one of those little tea things and then leave it in hot water for 5 to10 mins. Its really good for your digestive system too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon