Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain in my right breast!!!

Hi,
I wanted to ask if I feel pain only in my right breast is o.k.?
the pain is really hearting me !It's like I have my muscle stretched or something like that...really unpleasant!!!And the pain continues to my right arm...really strange!!! I never had such pain like this before...usually I had only pain on the nipples...and now it's like in the breast and it sometimes make like an electrical sting to my nipple...(hope you understand what I am saying).
Am I supposed to feel this kind a pain???? I'm starting to be scared....It's only on one side!!!maybe something is wrong???( I know the breasts are not symmetrical.)
To remind you I only listen to a Subliminal track for 7 days now...I also drink soy milk and make massages....
so can someone please tell me if it o.k. or should I be worried???!!!(I have no pain on the other side)
thanks!

idk the pain in your right arm doesnt seem normal, you should probably google your simptoms, maybe it has nothing to do with NBE

Hi,
I think I just stretched my muscle....I did to much exercise...Smile
When I said that it goes to my arm I meant to say that when I did the massage today - when I did some pressure it kinda went to my arm...(Like when you itch somewhere on your body suddenly you have to itch somewhere else...hope you understood :s )
but thank you for you reply!!!

Congrats on your growing pains in such a short time! And yes typically with me, my left side will hurt more than my right, but here lately since I try to pump my right side more as it's the smaller side, it hurts more. So that is normal. And yes the growing pains can become unbareable at times, unfortunately, that's just the way it is. Mine got so bad last week that I couldn't even sleep!

I too have breast pain in my right breast more than ever. I have been listening subliminals too. I only took zoft gum for 2 days now. If it is a growing sign why not left breast too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon