Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need Advice on PM

Hello everyone,

I am interested in PM, and I was wondering if anyone has seen results from using it? If so, what all did you use and how much.how often did you take PM? Also, what brands actually work, but are also not super expensive? I am on a budget, so I don't want to spend too much money. Any helpful advice you can give me would be appreciated. I am planning to start my program very soon.

Maybe try searching the pages here and on the old forum.There is a lot of info about brands and experiences of users.There are a lot of brands that worked for some but not others.So one has to experiment to know what brand/technique works best with your individual body.Good luck! i also read some info about it on the noogleberry forum too.Many are using it there. www.noogleberry.com click on the forum word at the top of the page.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon