Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie batter = breaking out?

Lately I've been breaking out on my boobs and chest- pretty much anywhere my boobie batter touches (besides my hands...lol that'd be weird). I already have pretty acne-prone skin, so I'm wondering if it's the olive oil that's causing me to break out? Or is it because I don't wash it off after I'm done massaging? I thought you weren't supposed to, and you had to let it soak in. Just wondering if anyone else ran into this problem and/or has a fix for me Smile

Okay when I use to use herbs and used a boobie batter... I broke out as well, but it was when I steeped powder herbs into the oil as others did, if you are doing that, that could be it. When I switched to putting herb extracts in the oil it helped alot. Also yes you should let it soak in, but you should use a good type of soap or bodywash to get the residue off your skin during your daily shower. I use to use dial soap as it would get it all off them I would exfoliate the area. Also, I would do my massage with the boobie batter in the evenings, then have a shower right before bed or early morning, so I didn't have the oil on my skin all day long, you skin needs time to breath lol. Also if you find it's still breaking out, the exfoliating thing I used was St. Ives apricot scrub for acne treatment, and I would use a little on the breasts, but only the breast skin don't put it on the nipples. This would control the acne, exfoliate, and the dial soap got rid of the residue from the oil. Hope this helps and good luck!

I second the St Ives idea- that stuff is amazing! I'm using olive oil and herbs and when I don't really pay attention to the skin on my chest I break out with it too. The powdered fenugreek I'm using feels nice and exfoliating though!

It's funny because I actually just bought some of that St Ives scrub to use as a weekly exfoliator for my face anyway Big Grin I still have a lot of the olive oil batter so I'll keep using it but I'll take a shower a little after massage instead and see if that helps.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon