Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about heaviness in chest

Hello lovelies :]

If you have been following with my program, you probably saw the post I made about going through a liver cleanse & feeling heaviness in my chest. I am not sure what this means & was just wondering if it mean I was not stalling? Is it possible to be doing a liver cleanse & still feel growth in the breast area? This happens usually after I finish eating...or is it just me lol?

Yes it is possible to be growing during a liver cleanse and detox. You might be having a lot of hormone in the liver. As you are clearing it, it has reach the correct dosage to grow again. Liver cleanse and detox normally help you to eliminate most of the residue brought in but it won't be completely clean like how you clean a plate. Why? Because we are still eating food and all. So those are new residue that's going to build up dirt in the liver.

Drink a lot of water and make sure to visit the toilet frequently for big or small business. Don't risk the toxic to circulate back into the body.

OMG thank you for the great information, crystalelle :] !

Thank goodness I have been drinking TONS of water & going to the bathroom A LOT xD & yaaay for the heaviness feeling & getting rid of those toxins! Definitely do NOT want those in my body.

LOL! Glad you find it helpful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon