Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Massage For lighter periods

Is is possible to have lighter periods through breast massage. I read an article about a breast massage that give you lighter periods. I think it was the Deer exercise. I'm not sure, but I'll find a article later. Anyway, Is this possible? Has anyone tried??

I found a article about the Deer exercise, but I'm not sure if it is the right method I was thinking about. I never read the article, but it said Deer exercise.
http://www.shemiranibrahim.com/eliminate...-exercise/

OH OH!! One more question. Has anyone's period gotten lighter from massage??

My periods got lighter after I started massaging. They usually last around 7 days and are pretty heavy but this time they lasted about 4-5 days and were nowhere near as heavy as last time.
x

Oh weird! I've been massaging for a few months now and my last period lasted only like 2-3 days. It was so bizarre. I hope this is why, otherwise I was a little worried.

If that's really true, than I'd be worried that it's raising prolactin so much that other hormones are being supressed, but I don't know if that's really possible or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon