Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Significance of luteal phase?

Hello again all,

Are you supposed to take your herbs straight through the whole month (keeping in mind that a person keeps at NBE for a number of consecutive months)?

I have a faint memory of having read once that people sometimes divide the times at which they take their herbal supplements for NBE into the luteal and non-luteal phases of the menstrual cycle (I'm sure that "non-luteal" has its own name; shows how much biology I know). Now that I've been at it for a month, I realized that I need to ask whether or not most ladies take their herbs throughout the entire month, or if there are one or two weeks of the cycle during which people abstain. I may be confusing some memory I have of reading about the significance of the luteal phase with another post I read talking about growing a tolerance to herbs.

thanks for any input!

I´m not sure but I think when you take herbs, you do it al month. Only with PM it´s different, most take it only the first two weeks of the cycle, at least that´s what I´ve seen in this forum so far.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon